ZoomZoom
How did you learn how to drive? I had a boyfriend who let me drive his car on the back roads.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I started out with an old junky 3 on the tree Ford. I think I was about 12 and on the farm it was easy. I only got stuck twice. Nobody taught me i just went and did it. The rules of the road came later.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I just got in the car and drove. I thought this was about that zoom call crap which I still can't do.
Way back when I was a kid, 12 or 13 years old my Dad bought an old 1939 Mercury.
I liked to wash it and polish it, and when I was done, I liked to drive it up & down our hundred or so feet long driveway from the road to the detached garage.
I took to the floor shift like I was doing it forever, (to my Dad's surprise) and practiced shifting through the gears, and smoothly stopping the car.
I got to competently handle the car.

When I was 14, I was at a party with my folks that was about 3 miles from our house.
My dad was having a really fun time, and got buzzed.

When it came time for us to go home, my dad said Johnny you're going to have to drive us home, because I can't drive right now.
(At that time, my mom didn't know how to drive)

Happily I jumped into the driver's seat, and I drove us home, stopping at the red light, and then a couple stop signs along the way, and got us safely home!

After that, my dad took me out on the roads and taught me the do's and don'ts, and all the rules of the road.

When i turned minimum driving age 16, I got my permit, and took the driving test 2 days later, and passed with flying colors!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!