Have you ever gone streaking?
I haven't. But I was thinking back to the summer I worked in AK when a group covered thier faces and streaked through the streets and the hotel lobby. I was so jealous. I wish I had joined in.

And then the summer solstice parades in Seattle where people paint thier bodies and ride around on bicycles. Mostly those are obnoxious and gross because one doesn't really want to see everyone's bits. But whatever.

I know a couple that go to nudist places and hang out. I wonder what ever came of them during covid tho, I lost contact with them.

I sat in a hot tub naked with strangers once.
The people I know who are nudist are pretty gross.
LOL
She doesn't shave anything and her teeth are really stained, they are rich though.
every Thursday night at college, midnight, the William Tell Overture would play, me and my dorm mates would streak the quad. some nights we ran all three quads. we were known as the Chestertown Streakers. winter, summer, rain, snow, Thursday was our night at UMCP 1978 -82. I wonder if they still do run. I'd make an interesting addition with my O2 tank...  lol
Back when I was about 7 yrs old me and another kid would go into the woods get naked put our shoes on and run around like idiots. I don't know why but it was fun at the time. Until we saw that high school kid John Lewis sitting on a rock smoking dope watching us. We beat feet outta there and never did it again. John lost his head in an accident a few years later when he got tossed out of the back of a pickup truck taking a corner and he hit a branch.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
AHHHHHH
OMG that is awful Maggot.
No, I've never been streaking and I'm sure skinny dippin' doesn't count.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It counts! I've done that. Its fun!

And I was still thinking about Pyro's streaking story too.
I've accidentally streaked. My brothers stole my wet swim trunks and dry clothes while I was getting changed after swimming at the community pool. I ran out of the changing room after them nekkid before I realized I was nekkid.
How old were you? I mean was this last year? Or like when you were 10?
She wants to get the correct mental image.
10 Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

40 Smiley_emoticons_kotz

Bass Ass Grin
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(01-12-2022, 06:38 PM)MirahM Wrote: How old were you? I mean was this last year? Or like when you were 10?

13 I think. Maybe 14. I believe I was secretly imagining what it would feel like to wear a ladies swimsuit more than what lay beneath the swimsuit at this time in my life. Maybe that's why I was distracted enough for them to grab my clothes.
(01-12-2022, 08:51 PM)Carsman Wrote: 10 Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

40 Smiley_emoticons_kotz

Bass Ass Grin

I did go swimming in the hotel pool on New Year's Day with a friend. I wanted to go skinny dipping. He talked me out of it by reminding me there would be hotel cameras at the pool
(01-12-2022, 11:22 AM)Maggot Wrote: Back when I was about 7 yrs old me and another kid would go into the woods get naked put our shoes on and run around like idiots. I don't know why but it was fun at the time. Until we saw that high school kid John Lewis sitting on a rock smoking dope watching us. We beat feet outta there and never did it again. John lost his head in an accident a few years later when he got tossed out of the back of a pickup truck taking a corner and he hit a branch.

That sounds pretty gay. I'm concerned.
(01-13-2022, 02:48 AM)rothschild Wrote:
(01-12-2022, 11:22 AM)Maggot Wrote: Back when I was about 7 yrs old me and another kid would go into the woods get naked put our shoes on and run around like idiots. I don't know why but it was fun at the time. Until we saw that high school kid John Lewis sitting on a rock smoking dope watching us. We beat feet outta there and never did it again. John lost his head in an accident a few years later when he got tossed out of the back of a pickup truck taking a corner and he hit a branch.

You sound pretty gay. I'm concerned.
(01-13-2022, 07:40 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:

I'm a stoic, and you're about 100 times gayer than Maggot, so keep your distance!
1. Maggot's story did not sound gay
2. Even if it was-nothing wrong with that
3. Are you here to pick apart people or contribute? I don't recall seeing a post where you answered the question.
(01-13-2022, 01:08 PM)rothschild Wrote:
(01-13-2022, 07:40 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:

I'm a stoic, and you're about 100 times gayer than Maggot, so keep your distance!
I'm a straight man who likes to crossdress. Fuck off with your homophobia and transphobia.