Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Left wing watch
Pelosi says that Russia should be beat on even if they don't attack the Ukraine just to teach them a lesson. Who the fuck does she thiink she is? This is the kind of shit that gets the U.S. in trouble. 

I'm sure there will be tons more for this thread.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(02-20-2022, 12:11 PM)Maggot Wrote: Pelosi says that Russia should be beat on even if they don't attack the Ukraine just to teach them a lesson. Who the fuck does she thiink she is? This is the kind of shit that gets the U.S. in trouble. 

The old fart should be "put out to pasture"! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(02-20-2022, 12:11 PM)Maggot Wrote: Pelosi says that Russia should be beat on even if they don't attack the Ukraine just to teach them a lesson. Who the fuck does she thiink she is? This is the kind of shit that gets the U.S. in trouble. 

Are you referring to her saying that even if Russia doesn't invade & incur sanctions that something should be done regarding the Kremlins aggressive behavior over the past several months?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-20-2022, 12:56 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Are you referring to her saying that even if Russia doesn't invade & incur sanctions that something should be done regarding the Kremlins aggressive behavior over the past several months?

Yes. all the Dems are doing now is stoking the flames of war. The Covide crisis is over so they need another devil. This is because Biden in all his idiotic wisdom gave them the green light to go ahead and let them hold oil at Europe's throat. In the same breath he stopped America from doing the same thing. 
How come you don't see the folly in Bidens foreign policy. Instead of chess he's playing checkers. He sucks at it and they all know it. At least all of them can string together a complete sentence. It's glaringly obvious that he is over his head and in the end will say "Now what do i do" 

Not the best leader that's for sure. Trump could run circles around his diaper ass.
Nope. Tis the complete opposite of what you're saying. I wonder where you get your news.  hah
Duchess hates Putin because she associates him with Trump, even though he doing the same thing Kennedy did during the Cuban Missile Crisis.
I'm gettin' pretty sick of seeing Americans justify Putin. Y'all can go fuck yourselves.
I don't think Putin would have even considered it if Trump was in office.  11
28  My sides! My sides!
(02-20-2022, 06:54 PM)Duchess Wrote: I'm gettin' pretty sick of seeing Americans justify Putin. Y'all can go fuck yourselves.

The Cuban Missile Crisis was a perfect inversion of what's happening in Ukraine. Why was it OK for Kennedy to stand up to the Soviet Union's brinksmanship, but wrong For Putin to do the same with respect to Western brinksmanship? If the Ukraine color revolution was legitimate, how is it that the Cuban revolution wasn't, or are they really even comparable?
(02-20-2022, 12:36 PM)Carsman Wrote:

The old fart should be "put out to pasture"! hah

One more facelift and her mouth will be a vagina.
(02-20-2022, 10:22 PM)rothschild Wrote: The Cuban Missile Crisis was a perfect inversion of what's happening in Ukraine. Why was it OK for Kennedy to stand up to the Soviet Union's brinksmanship, but wrong For Putin to do the same with respect to Western brinksmanship? If the Ukraine color revolution was legitimate, how is it that the Cuban revolution wasn't, or are they really even comparable?

*sigh* Oh rothschild. I don't think I know much of anything about the CMC. I know the term of course, and I have a very vague memory of once reading about what a seriously tense time that was, but that's pretty much it.

You're an American, stop justifying what Putin is doing. He is not our friend. Right now, his state sponsored news media is running clips of FOX and others defending what he is doing. It's un-American and unpatriotic. Just stop with what appears to be a defense of what he is doing.
Why is Biden running his chops about Russia about to invade? he needs to just shut his dentured choppers off! It does not help him yapping they are about to attack every 10 min. He is a goddamn idiot.
I'm reading a lot of national security people talking about it. They think it's brilliant. The United States has always been extremely secretive about their Intelligence and by putting it out there in real time it is unnerving Putin. The whole world is watching him and what he does and that's a good thing.
(02-21-2022, 07:17 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-20-2022, 10:22 PM)rothschild Wrote: The Cuban Missile Crisis was a perfect inversion of what's happening in Ukraine. Why was it OK for Kennedy to stand up to the Soviet Union's brinksmanship, but wrong For Putin to do the same with respect to Western brinksmanship? If the Ukraine color revolution was legitimate, how is it that the Cuban revolution wasn't, or are they really even comparable?

*sigh* Oh rothschild. I don't think I know much of anything about the CMC. I know the term of course, and I have a very vague memory of once reading about what a seriously tense time that was, but that's pretty much it.

You're an American, stop justifying what Putin is doing. He is not our friend. Right now, his state sponsored news media is running clips of FOX and others defending what he is doing. It's un-American and unpatriotic. Just stop with what appears to be a defense of what he is doing.

Un-American used to refer to people who didn't stand for the national anthem, which means it's a garbage term for drones who have no appreciation for dissent or critical thinking. Another role-reversal illustrating the hypocrisy of those who now have power -- and the minions who cheer them on.
(02-21-2022, 03:21 PM)Duchess Wrote: I'm reading a lot of national security people talking about it. They think it's brilliant. The United States has always been extremely secretive about their Intelligence and by putting it out there in real time it is unnerving Putin. The whole world is watching him and what he does and that's a good thing.

Everyone but the Ukraine. he is poking the bear with a sharp stick. What a moron. Whoever is telling him to do that is an idiot.
(02-21-2022, 03:21 PM)Duchess Wrote: I'm reading a lot of national security people talking about it. They think it's brilliant. The United States has always been extremely secretive about their Intelligence and by putting it out there in real time it is unnerving Putin. The whole world is watching him and what he does and that's a good thing.

Most people in this world don't hang on the words of corporate media "experts".
You consider all reading of the news to be hanging on to the words of corporate media experts?
(02-21-2022, 04:34 PM)Duchess Wrote: You consider all reading of the news to be hanging on to the words of corporate media experts?

Go back and read that investigative report I posted from Reuters re Johnson & Johnson, and then compare it to the average "news" report. It's like night and day as far as journalistic standards go. It provided context and proper sourcing, and didn't rely on "expert" opinion.
(02-21-2022, 07:42 PM)rothschild Wrote: Go back and read that investigative report I posted from Reuters re Johnson & Johnson, and then compare it to the average "news" report. It's like night and day as far as journalistic standards go. It provided context and proper sourcing, and didn't rely on "expert" opinion.

I once quoted something out of Reuters, they are one of the news sources I read, and you took the time to condemn them, so they are only reliable when YOU read them? Understood.