Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COFFEE?
Do you drink it?

I may have had a little too much caffeine this morning.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-26-2022, 07:12 AM)Duchess Wrote: Do you drink it?

I drink it on the weekends.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.

Yes. Double espresso with ice every afternoon, no cream or sugar. I like it strong, black and cold like my men. Normally I drink a cup of hot black coffee in the morning too, but lately it has been making me gag, ice water seems more refreshing in the morning.
I didn't have coffee yesterday morning and paid for it with a wonderful headache.

Occasionally I try to give it up or try not to drink as much.

Yep, coffee (half decaf and half reg) mellowed with Coffee Mate and Splenda every  morning! Great!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(04-26-2022, 07:12 AM)Duchess Wrote: Do you drink it?

Coffee makes the world go round!
The Professor makes a pot for me every morning. Sometimes there are coffee grounds in it but I'm not complaining. Black and hot.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I had some Panamanian estate coffee 2 months ago that was very, very good. $100 a pound, but I treat myself every once in awhile. Normally spend about $20. It's awesome having a local roaster so I can get whole beans, from all over the world!
Thats awesome.

To both posts!

I usally go for the expensive stuff, but I have been trying to save so tonight I got the cheapest generic brand that I thought I could stomach. It is called Don Franciscos 100% Arabica and 10% Hawaiin coffee blend. How that is possible, I don't know, but we will see how it tastes.

I want to know the cheapy coffees y'all drink and how you like them.

Kind of like that gas station coffee that tastes so good every once in a while on those early morning drives when nothing else is open.

I have the finest Peruvian Mountain Coffee and use Dolpin Tear water, delish!
I don't know if this is cheap coffee or not, but right now I'm drinking Green Mountain breakfast blend and that's only because someone gave me several bags. I normally stick to Maxwell House or Folgers. I'm not picky about coffee and will pretty much drink anything except for instant. Yuk.
Green Mountain coffee tastes like ass. When I do drink coffee it's Cafe Bustelo at my brother Ed's apartment, Hazelnut K-cups at the cigar shop, or Stewart's hazelnut coffee.
I got some instant also...useful for traveling. I usually buy Starbucks instant which is really good, but it was $9 so I got something that was less exp

(10-11-2022, 06:35 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: Green Mountain coffee tastes like ass. 

I haven't tasted any difference. I don't taste a difference between Folgers & Maxwell House either. Maybe all my coffee tastes like ass.  Awink
(10-12-2022, 07:23 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-11-2022, 06:35 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: Green Mountain coffee tastes like ass. 

I haven't tasted any difference. I don't taste a difference between Folgers & Maxwell House either. Maybe all my coffee tastes like ass.  Awink

And all my coffee tastes like dessert. I usually only drink the flavored coffee. And then I smother it in flavored cream and Splenda, making it super sweet.
Ooohhhh that made the back of my throat kinda close up. I drink mine black.

Do you like sweet alcoholic beverages too?
(10-12-2022, 07:55 AM)Duchess Wrote: Ooohhhh that made the back of my throat kinda close up. I drink mine black.

Do you like sweet alcoholic beverages too?

Yes. Sweet, spicy, hoppy.
That is a lot of sugar.
I like my black or with sweet cream.
And I usually take mine iced.

Tried the instant and it isn't so bad. Of course I used much more than they recommend. 1 heaping tsp to 6 oz of coffee. I did at least 2.