Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Comedy
I needed some comedy after finishing the CPR so I put on David Spade "Nothing Personal" on Netflix.

I RECOMMEND IT! I think almost everyone here would enjoy it.

Okay it wasnt' that great. Don't shoot me!

Comeaday.
i go to Adam Sandlers sister for my dental work. One day about 10 yrs ago Adam and David walked in to see his sister. David is really short skinny as a rail. He gave me the head nod. LOL.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
That's a fun memory. How cool to have seen them face to face.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Some years ago, At the Sunfest held here in SNAKEland, (I HATE SNAKES) my wife & I met 
Bert Reynolds, he was a very personable guy! My wife said to him you’re adorable, and he smiled said thank you and kissed her on the cheek. She was in heaven, and she told everybody she met for months Bert Reynolds  kissed her. He shook my hand. 
I was looking for Loni Anderson, but she was there.  hah
(Damn, just noticed posted this in wrong thread. Stupid I-Pad  hah)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(04-29-2022, 12:23 PM)Maggot Wrote: i go to Adam Sandlers sister for my dental work. One day about 10 yrs ago Adam and David walked in to see his sister. David is really short skinny as a rail. He gave me the head nod. LOL.

SHUT THE FUCK UP! ADAM AND DAVE?! OMG. I LOVE BOTH OF THEM! BUT PROBABLY ADAM MORE! FUCK YES ! OMG

I need to go to Adam's sister.

What the hell is she like? I am sure everyone probably expects her to be funny, but i bet she is. OMG THAT IS SOO COOL!

(05-04-2022, 06:34 PM)MirahM Wrote:
(04-29-2022, 12:23 PM)Maggot Wrote: i go to Adam Sandlers sister for my dental work. One day about 10 yrs ago Adam and David walked in to see his sister. David is really short skinny as a rail. He gave me the head nod. LOL.

SHUT THE FUCK UP! ADAM AND DAVE?! OMG. I LOVE BOTH OF THEM! BUT PROBABLY ADAM MORE! FUCK YES ! OMG

What the hell is she like? I am sure everyone probably expects her to be funny, but i bet she is. OMG THAT IS SOO COOL!

Adam's sister is probably alot like him. hah

https://youtu.be/4sjp_UcvPj4
An obnoxious jew?
(05-04-2022, 06:34 PM)MirahM Wrote:

His sister has red hair and kinda has his facial structure but she is way cuter, She has tons of Adam's pictures on all the walls and has a quirky humor. She is also married to an eye doctor I think.
Awwww that is so sweet. I love that!!!

OMG Clang. That clip.

(05-04-2022, 11:41 PM)MirahM Wrote: OMG Clang. That clip.

Yeah I know. Don't know why alot of Sandler fans hate that movie. Al Pacino rapping? Comedy gold.
You want her in your mouth.
Uh...oh gosh.

Eat me, I'm a cookie.   Sarcastic
The dentist
[Image: photo.jpg] This is her.
She looks like a dentist.
BM almost hits a skin diver

Note the bells, Mark.