Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is first time posting from my I phone
Because I’m not home at my desktop or laptop. Since may 4th I have been in the hospital, so now I’m using my cellphone. On may 4th I tripped over a hose and fell on my hip landing on a cement parking space bumper. Of course I broke my hip! It hurts like hell! I’m now in rehab and likely will be for the next 10 to 14 days. Wish me luck. Fuck , Piss, Shit!i
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(05-11-2022, 07:28 PM)Carsman Wrote: Because I’m not home at my desktop or laptop. Since may 4th I have been in the hospital, so now I’m using my cellphone. On may 4th I tripped over a hose and fell on my hip landing on a cement parking space bumper. Of course I broke my hip! It hurts like hell! I’m now in rehab and likely will be for the next 10 to 14 days. Wish me luck. Fuck , Piss, Shit!i

Cars! Holy cow! Of course I wish you the best of luck! Good Lord, Cars, were you drunk?  Awink Kiddin', juuuuust kiddin'. I hope you have a speedy recovery, honey.

I've never fallen on a cement bumper, but I once drove my boss' Caddy over one and she didn't even turn around to see what that horrible noise was.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Uhhhh...I no sooner posted that and nearly immediately got an ad for a Cadillac SUV. Coincidence?
(05-11-2022, 07:43 PM)MDuchess Wrote:
(05-11-2022, 07:28 PM)Carsman Wrote: Because I’m not home at my desktop or laptop. Since may 4th I have been in the hospital, so now I’m using my cellphone. On may 4th I tripped over a hose and fell on my hip landing on a cement parking space bumper. Of course I broke my hip! It hurts like hell! I’m now in rehab and likely will be for the next 10 to 14 days. Wish me luck. Fuck , Piss, Shit!i

Cars! Holy cow! Of course I wish you the best of luck! Good Lord, Cars, were you drunk?  Awink Kiddin', juuuuust kiddin'. I hope you have a speedy recovery, honey.

I've never fallen on a cement bumper, but I once drove my boss' Caddy over one and she didn't even turn around to see what that horrible noise was.

All cause I wanted a “clean” car! 
It was covered with burned fire ashes. 
Anyway, it has been said,?if you live long enough, everything you’ve ever heard that happened to someone else eventually happens to you. Guess so

I hope you get better soon. My mom broke her hip right outside of my house going down the steps. She said it was extremely painful and she had to do rehab too, but it got better.

https://youtu.be/7PbRZ5QMAs0

It's all in the hips. Get well soon, Cars!
Wp
I used to make jokes about breaking a hip, but it's no laughing matter. Cars is an active, healthy guy and it happened to him. I don't want to break a hip.

What did you go and do that for? Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

Get well soon!
I would have guessed Lucy pulling that football away again but eh, go figure. You will be back on the dancefloor soon.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Wow, it really sucks being laid up like this. I wouldn’t wish this on my worse enemies. All the rehab, all the pain. Stircrazy is not far away!

Well you get food and drugs so think of it as a little vacation.
I broke libertyheads moms hip from the inside.
WEll fuck. That fucking sucks Cars, I'm sorry.
Why did you have ash all over your car? Are you in CA where all the fires are?

I hope you heal quickly. : (

(05-12-2022, 11:56 PM)MirahM Wrote: WEll fuck. That fucking sucks Cars, I'm sorry.

No SNAKELand (I HATE SNAKES) there was a fire the next town over that spewed ashes in the air that traveled by me. All this cause I wanted a clean car. Y

Poor Cars. I'd tell you to work hard so you can blow that joint, but I know you're doing everything you're supposed to be doing.
(05-12-2022, 11:56 PM)MirahM Wrote: WEll fuck. That fucking sucks Cars, I'm sorry.

Thanks, no SNAKELand, (I HATE SNAKES). All cause I wanted a clean car!

You answered Mirah twice, Cars. How's that morphine feeling?
hah
Did you get a new hip? Did you need one? I only ask because I got a hew hip once. It was a 4 week process to get back on my feet.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.