Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An avatar was raped?
What the hell is that all about........really?

stinky linky
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
"3 to 4 male looking avatars gang raped her avatar". What the actual fuck.

I don't experience many of things that so many women online say they do. I never have.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-31-2022, 08:40 AM)Maggot Wrote: What the hell is that all about........really?

stinky linky

I don't follow your question.

Does it surprise you?

(05-31-2022, 12:58 PM)MirahM Wrote:
(05-31-2022, 08:40 AM)Maggot Wrote: What the hell is that all about........really?

stinky linky

I don't follow your question.

Does it surprise you?

Next thing you know people will get arrested for that. lol
Why? They barely get arrested for it in real life.

(05-31-2022, 10:01 PM)MirahM Wrote: Why? They barely get arrested for it in real life.

That shit pisses me off and we see it the most with young white guys. Throw the book at those fuckers.
IDK lots of black guys do that shit too.
(06-01-2022, 08:10 PM)Maggot Wrote: IDK lots of black guys do that shit too.

And a lot of crack moms facilitate that shit. But that's not the sort of news that's fit to print.
Why does everything have to racial, it's like Duchess is guilty of being white so she has to virtue signal, then mag and roth have to fire back. It's tiring and unnecessary.
Because the topic was about people who don't get persecuted. Its usually that "nice fella on the swim team" "The football captain" who happens to be white.
I am sure it is rare for a black person to do the same and not go to jail unless you are Cosby or something like that. Yes I know Cosby went to jail.

She was responding to my comment. Sheesh.

listen here missy!
(06-01-2022, 08:49 PM)BigMark Wrote: Why does everything have to racial, it's like Duchess is guilty of being white so she has to virtue signal, then mag and roth have to fire back. It's tiring and unnecessary.

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2F1.bp.blogspot.com%2F-QK-...f=1&nofb=1]
Can people just rape and be raped in peace without it having to be racial? Whether a nigger or a cracker raped me it's still rape, jesus.
Do you dumbfucks ever look up sexual predators in your area. They have a whole mix of crackers and niggers if you bothered to look. The media picks what they choose to and that's what people like you think is truth.
I still remember that female Indian doctor who took my buttginity, she did it while I protested. I haven't had prostate cancer since butt i'd sure like to return the favor.
(06-01-2022, 11:10 PM)sally Wrote: Can people just rape and be raped in peace without it having to be racial? Whether a nigger or a cracker raped me it's still rape, jesus.

Libruls are why we can't have nice things in this world, Sal. hah
Most of you were missing the whole point, the entire fucking thing, or you're deliberately being obtuse. Yeah, black & white both rape, how often do you see the black guy getting off? If you've seen it, post it up, you can do that, right? Overwhelmingly it is the white guy who gets off, not the black guy. Stop being so fucking sensitive, white people are guilty of a ton of shit and their color buys them grace that it doesn't afford those of a different color.
(06-02-2022, 04:43 AM)Duchess Wrote: Most of you were missing the whole point, the entire fucking thing, or you're deliberately being obtuse. Yeah, black & white both rape, how often do you see the black guy getting off? If you've seen it, post it up, you can do that, right? Overwhelmingly it is the white guy who gets off, not the black guy. Stop being so fucking sensitive, white people are guilty of a ton of shit and their color buys them grace that it doesn't afford those of a different color.

[Image: 1B5429160-tdy-120719-crying-baby-moms.jpg]
Doesn't it embarrass you to be so sensitive that you're moved to tears in an obscure, little forum? *cringe*
(06-02-2022, 01:49 AM)rothschild Wrote:
(06-01-2022, 11:10 PM)sally Wrote: Can people just rape and be raped in peace without it having to be racial? Whether a nigger or a cracker raped me it's still rape, jesus.

Libruls are why we can't have nice things in this world, Sal.  hah

Really.

I wonder about this virtual reality world. Why is it that there are so many precautions put in place.