Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ALONE WITH YOURSELF
Are you able to be alone with yourself, in that I mean, can you be alone in silence or do you need to fill the silence with music or television, things of that nature?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Silence is fine.

I've been to people's houses where there is either music or tv playing ALL the time.

I like a balance.

(06-19-2022, 07:06 AM)Duchess Wrote: Are you able to be alone with yourself, in that I mean, can you be alone in silence or do you need to fill the silence with music or television, things of that nature?

Yes.

Silently reading books is nice also.
I just realized that tomorrow 911 is my wedding anniversary. 23 yrs and here it is 8pm before the date. I was just in the store today and it never rang my bell. What can I do? I may order some flowers.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Get that tongue ready...
(09-10-2022, 08:23 PM)Maggot Wrote: I just realized that tomorrow 911 is my wedding anniversary. 23 yrs and here it is 8pm before the date. I was just in the store today and it never rang my bell. What can I do? I may order some flowers.

Flowers are always great and so is washing and detailing her car.
(09-10-2022, 08:43 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-10-2022, 08:23 PM)Maggot Wrote: I just realized that tomorrow 911 is my wedding anniversary. 23 yrs and here it is 8pm before the date. I was just in the store today and it never rang my bell. What can I do? I may order some flowers.

bwaa ha ha.           There aint no detailing that thing nope. I do have a olive garden gift card I may use. It's 200.00
Flowers and I mean nice flowers. No bullshit you picked up from the grocery store floral department real quick. And a massage.
This makes me sooo uncomfortable!

(09-10-2022, 08:59 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(09-10-2022, 08:43 PM)Duchess Wrote:

bwaa ha ha.           There aint no detailing that thing nope. I do have a olive garden gift card I may use. It's 200.00

I was just going to suggest getting her a gift card(as a joke) before I saw this post.
(09-10-2022, 11:00 PM)sally Wrote: Flowers and I mean nice flowers. No bullshit you picked up from the grocery store floral department real quick. And a massage.

I hear ya, but boy are they expensive. One can easily spend $100 on just an average bouquet that only lasts a few days.
(09-10-2022, 08:59 PM)Maggot Wrote: bwaa ha ha.           There aint no detailing that thing nope. 

Aww, c'mon. Why not? I don't know the Professor, but I know women and most love that kind of thing.
(09-11-2022, 09:01 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-10-2022, 08:59 PM)Maggot Wrote: bwaa ha ha.           There aint no detailing that thing nope. 

Aww, c'mon. Why not? I don't know the Professor, but I know women and most love that kind of thing.

First I would have to get rid of all the school paperwork sitting on the front seat and floor.
Our car looks horrible.
OK I got these flowers they're called "Hollywood roses" and dinner at the Olive Garden. I love they're seafood lasagna, and spinach artichoke dip for the breadsticks. Maybe some cheescake with strawberries drizzled on top,

[Image: HW0_694040.jpg]
later I may wear my elephant trunk underwear.
Ahahahahaha!
[Image: aquaman-fantasies-fullfill-her-dream-wif...C600&ssl=1]
Glute free...
Good job