Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slim lined NFL.
I know you think im mocking, but im not Duchess.  It amazes me the vast number of players during an Nfl game, i know you have two teams, defensive and offensive, all of them earning vast amounts of money.

Can it be true that 85 per cent never touch the ball?       There are 5 seconds of action, then a minutes of nothing.  The coaches all looking at there plans thinking, ohhh, how am i going to outwit them? 

Heres my suggestion, and you will think im an idiot, and probably am.   Why not make  the teams smaller?   One of the things that prevents american football taking off is the army of people needed.    If you were to play Europe in an international, you would need a jumbo jet or two.

With smaller teams, the game would be more dynamic and quicker.   The pitch isnt big, there would be more room, rather than the Euston station it is now.  Tactics would be easier to enact.     Questioning the NFL is probably a hanging offence , so be kind. Banned  Thats me.
(07-04-2022, 06:04 AM)Piglet Wrote: I know you think im mocking, but im not Duchess.  It amazes me the vast number of players during an Nfl game, i know you have two teams, defensive and offensive, all of them earning vast amounts of money.

Can it be true that 85 per cent never touch the ball?       There are 5 seconds of action, then a minutes of nothing.  The coaches all looking at there plans thinking, ohhh, how am i going to outwit them? 

Heres my suggestion, and you will think im an idiot, and probably am.   Why not make  the teams smaller?   One of the things that prevents american football taking off is the army of people needed.    If you were to play Europe in an international, you would need a jumbo jet or two.

With smaller teams, the game would be more dynamic and quicker.   The pitch isnt big, there would be more room, rather than the Euston station it is now.  Tactics would be easier to enact.     Questioning the NFL is probably a hanging offence , so be kind. Banned  Thats me.

Smaller teams? Quicker games? How would we justify the $100 million dollar player salaries then?
Maybe everyone that think they could do a better football league could get going on it and start promoting it. Yeah.............That would be GREAT!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Hyena football.
Lingerie Football.....

Fat men in lingerie football.
(07-05-2022, 05:13 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Lingerie Football.....

Fat men in lingerie football.

No no no.  Mind you, grossness does appeal.  Duchess is an NHL fan, maybe she can do a skitt in her back garden.  Helmet, shoulder pads, the rest from a lingerie shop, licking her top lip.  Am i going to far?  i can never tell.    Post it ducky.    Ducky is an english word of endearment.
If I had a helmet I'd wear it every game day. Hell yeah.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]