Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pelosi feels threatened by small child
Nancy gives her a shove. Child says fuck you and stands her ground.

Or maybe she was trying to take some care to not slap the child that was in close proximity because of the big person on her other side.

If you watch the video you'll know exactly what she was doing.

A textbook example of a hate crime, in my estimation. She should be burned at the stake. The_Villagers
It's not surprising, Nancy is an old bitch.
* entitled
Shiiiit. I'd shove that kid out of the way so hard she'd slide across the room. 
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-07-2022, 04:37 AM)Duchess Wrote: Shiiiit. I'd shove that kid out of the way so hard she'd slide across the room. 

Why?
For the same reason I'd give you a big fuckin' shove, because I can, that's why.
(07-07-2022, 01:29 PM)Duchess Wrote: For the same reason I'd give you a big fuckin' shove, because I can, that's why.

That explains why you're a Democrat. hah
Today, The news showed a photo of Pelosi in Italy, walking on the beach with her gigantic BOOBS hanging out!  hah
This damn I-pad, I don’t know how to copy the photo to post it.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(07-07-2022, 01:35 PM)rothschild Wrote: That explains why you're a Democrat.  hah

After I shove you down I'm going to straddle you and blow pot smoke in your face.
Don't reward bad behaviour!
(07-07-2022, 02:36 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-07-2022, 01:35 PM)rothschild Wrote: That explains why you're a Democrat.  hah

After I shove you down I'm going to straddle you and blow pot smoke in your face.

Are you ticklish?
No, not much, nope.
(07-07-2022, 01:52 PM)Carsman Wrote: Today, The news showed a photo of Pelosi in Italy, walking on the beach with her gigantic BOOBS hanging out!  hah

Thats ok I know what jello looks like.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(07-07-2022, 01:52 PM)Carsman Wrote: Today, The news showed a photo of Pelosi in Italy, walking on the beach with her gigantic BOOBS hanging out!  hah

I finally saw it last night. It's not horrible, matter of fact it's pretty damn good for being 82.

[Image: pelosi-beach-1.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]
They'd be down to her waistline if she let them loose. Smiley_emoticons_kotz
(07-08-2022, 09:42 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I finally saw it last night. It's not horrible, matter of fact it's pretty damn good for being 82.

[Image: pelosi-beach-1.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]

Daaaaamn! Notworthy 109 89
She does have some big boobs for a little, old witch.