Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
America, leader of the free world...
Putin is blockading the Ukraine,  grain cannot be delivered.   Somalia is already starving, the death toll will be many  millions.

What are you, the leader of the world going to do about it?   You voted for Biden, what is he going to do?   Probably the same as Obama who by ignoring a red line in syria over chemical weapons, enabled the destruction of that country.    By taking the knee to Putin.

Britain used to be in this position, now its you.
I'm not so sure we can be viewed as the leader of the free world any longer. Have you seen our news/current events? We suck!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-08-2022, 09:32 AM)Duchess Wrote: I'm not so sure we can be viewed as the leader of the free world any longer. Have you seen our news/current events? We suck!

He's utterly full of shite. Corporations rule this world, as they own the governments of every nation that has geostrategic significance, including Russia and China --
though to a lesser extent than is the case in the Western World.
(07-08-2022, 09:32 AM)Duchess Wrote: I'm not so sure we can be viewed as the leader of the free world any longer. Have you seen our news/current events? We suck!

America is the leader of the free world whether you like it or not, your military and navy is by far the biggest.  America could say jump. and you had better. America is isolationist though, it has no global wish to rule anyone, unlike the other dictatorial nut cases.    Even when America should act, like in Syria under the fool Obama, it does not.  It helped Russia get up the courage to invade Ukraine.

If you think of the world as a small village, and the copper, or police in your language, does not police it properly, crime escalates.

We need  cop cars patrolling the streets, with those  armed to the teeth, and will act.   A stitch in time eh.