Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tallulah Bankhead.
As i am here, on Mock, i assume you dont know who she is.  Bankhead is an American actress well known for a bohemian lifestyle.    One of the many stories about her is that she needed an emergency operation to save her life, because she had terminal venereal disease.

After a successful op, she said to one of the doctors," dont think this has taught me a lesson".  On arriving on set at the start of a new film, she boldly  boomed, " where are all the men?  She had been  celibate six months.    Thats not all.  If it breathed she had sex with it, including  obviously women.   

So whats this got to do with anything?.   Well, i see Mirah  on that path. Even the ugly club would stand a chance in a drought, and that includes Chang. I would like to hazard a guess that Chang has played american football, to much of it with his helmet off.

Class of course is reserved for the English, the thought of Mirah and Chang locked in a physical embrace would call up most stomach contents.  And thats on changs dress sense alone.  On conclusion of a coupling, how quickly would a fungus grow, within minutes a green slime would be climbing the walls.

There would be no tea and biscuits after, but a grunt, dressing, and a swift exit.   

Mirah, you will have to do all the work, push aside your rolls of fat, and lived in face, think of chang too.  And chang, at least give some sort of sign of life, like a thumbs up if you get there.
What color is the sky on your planet?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
What color are the walls in his asylum?
(07-17-2022, 08:22 AM)BigMark Wrote: What color are the walls in his asylum?

Mark, and your blowing up a glove with your nose?  That must rank as a University degree.  Color, is colour.  At last, some mocking, try harder chip.
That's a kitten not a mitten.
(07-17-2022, 06:47 AM)Piglet Wrote: As i am here, on Mock, i assume you dont know who she is.  Bankhead is an American actress well known for a bohemian lifestyle.    One of the many stories about her is that she needed an emergency operation to save her life, because she had terminal venereal disease.

After a successful op, she said to one of the doctors," dont think this has taught me a lesson".  On arriving on set at the start of a new film, she boldly  boomed, " where are all the men?  She had been  celibate six months.    Thats not all.  If it breathed she had sex with it, including  obviously women.   

So whats this got to do with anything?.   Well, i see Mirah  on that path. Even the ugly club would stand a chance in a drought, and that includes Chang. I would like to hazard a guess that Chang has played american football, to much of it with his helmet off.

Class of course is reserved for the English, the thought of Mirah and Chang locked in a physical embrace would call up most stomach contents.  And thats on changs dress sense alone.  On conclusion of a coupling, how quickly would a fungus grow, within minutes a green slime would be climbing the walls.

There would be no tea and biscuits after, but a grunt, dressing, and a swift exit.   

Mirah, you will have to do all the work, push aside your rolls of fat, and lived in face, think of chang too.  And chang, at least give some sort of sign of life, like a thumbs up if you get there.
Congratulations? My Asian brother from another mother, Chang! Don't let them mock you for liking pork dumplings and sushi rolls.
Oh shuddup, this is my pick on the pig thread.
(07-17-2022, 01:56 PM)Maggot Wrote: Oh shuddup, this is my pick on the pig thread.

Are you picking on me maggot?, i never noticed.  I dont know if you are sterile, my guess is yes, because  when it comes to insults you are as sterile as it gets.    Where did Maggot come from?  Can i presume that your mouth as such, and A hole smell the same? 

I want to know where Mirah is.   I want a blow by blow account of her writhing like snakes with three or four other tarts, including the Duchess.

Oiled up, smiling, and saying things like, " what do you want me to do", " What pleases you",  ! I am going to do what i want".  " Open up".

I am sure that i am using to much language, i should do the American thing and communicate through symbols, signs, and three words.   And this in the land of Styron, Steinbeck and Wolf.  The state education system in America has a lot to answer for.

As for Chang, his choice of wig is a disgrace, as is his female clothes.  Are you transgender chuck?   I wonder if any romances you may have had have included cattle, sheep, maybe  raccoons.  Whatever, something has happened to turn a god like foetus into a monster.  Oh, well got to go, toodle pip, cheerio, bye bye.....  Rothschild, the shadowy under order, the real government, the unseen.....ooooohhhh..... they are onto you uncovering them.

Thats why im here.....i know where you live.     Duchess, if Rothschild dissappears, i got him.              Wt  Thats me mate, english as well.
hah  Thanks for the laughs. Keep 'em coming!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-18-2022, 07:37 AM)Piglet Wrote:
(07-17-2022, 01:56 PM)Maggot Wrote: Oh shuddup, this is my pick on the pig thread.

Are you picking on me maggot?, i never noticed.  I dont know if you are sterile, my guess is yes, because  when it comes to insults you are as sterile as it gets.    Where did Maggot come from?  Can i presume that your mouth as such, and A hole smell the same? 

I want to know where Mirah is.   I want a blow by blow account of her writhing like snakes with three or four other tarts, including the Duchess.

Oiled up, smiling, and saying things like, " what do you want me to do", " What pleases you",  ! I am going to do what i want".  " Open up".

I am sure that i am using to much language, i should do the American thing and communicate through symbols, signs, and three words.   And this in the land of Styron, Steinbeck and Wolf.  The state education system in America has a lot to answer for.

As for Chang, his choice of wig is a disgrace, as is his female clothes.  Are you transgender chuck?   I wonder if any romances you may have had have included cattle, sheep, maybe  raccoons.  Whatever, something has happened to turn a god like foetus into a monster.  Oh, well got to go, toodle pip, cheerio, bye bye.....  Rothschild, the shadowy under order, the real government, the unseen.....ooooohhhh..... they are onto you uncovering them.

Thats why im here.....i know where you live.     Duchess, if Rothschild dissappears, i got him.              Wt  Thats me mate, english as well.
Chang, my Chinese half  brother doesn't even post here. And he doesn't crossdress.
Hmmm...    you have a very skewed idea of what a bohemian lifestyle is.    Mirah could never,  ever live one.
(07-17-2022, 11:47 AM)rothschild Wrote:

Is that Pappy?
(07-17-2022, 06:47 AM)Piglet Wrote: As i am here, on Mock, i assume you dont know who she is.  Bankhead is an American actress well known for a bohemian lifestyle.    One of the many stories about her is that she needed an emergency operation to save her life, because she had terminal venereal disease.

I've heard of her sexual and drunken debauchery. She was also related to Drew Barrymore. Mirah is no Telluhah Bankhead, she's not that tough.
Clang or Chang on the other hand could totally pull off Bankhead if he got some makeup and wig lessons. I can picture him at the hotel bar drinking bourbon, smoking cigars and telling the guy next to him in a husky voice "why don't you come up and see me sometime". Then he'll probably get his ass beat, but you never know.
28  Now all Clang's posts will sound like Mae West in my head.   28
(07-18-2022, 04:40 PM)sally Wrote:

Is that Pappy?

Doesn't everyone have a weird uncle?

Did you ever see the movie Tommy?
(07-18-2022, 06:03 PM)Duchess Wrote: 28  Now all Clang's posts will sound like Mae West in my head.   28

Does she or doesn't she? I have the gif if you'd like to know. 17

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FZmXk...f=1&nofb=1]
C'mon! Poop. You little bastard.
(07-18-2022, 06:06 PM)rothschild Wrote:
(07-18-2022, 04:40 PM)sally Wrote:

Is that Pappy?

Doesn't everyone have a weird uncle?

Did you ever see the movie Tommy?

My only uncle was uncle Bill who was a real asshole.The only thing I remember him doing was sitting in his chair drinking budweiser and watching the news or reading the newspaper and bitching about politics. He did that until he dropped dead in his chair at 96. Tommy is from The Who, right? I never watched it, but I probably should just for the hell of it.