Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WILL HE OR WON’T HE?
Donald is making noise as to whether or not he will run for POTUS in 2024. He has said he already has made up his mind! He’s just unsure when to make the announcement, before or after the November elections. He also said he’s not concerned about DeSantis as a possible competitor! 

So what say you, anybody (other than Duchess  hah ) excited if he decides to run!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I don't find it funny. He disgusts me as much as the Democrats do.
(07-19-2022, 04:44 PM)Carsman Wrote: Donald is making noise as to whether or not he will run for POTUS in 2024. He has said he already has made up his mind! He’s just unsure when to make the announcement, before or after the November elections. He also said he’s not concerned about DeSantis as a possible competitor! 

So what say you, anybody (other than Duchess  hah ) excited if he decides to run!

Let's hope Trump is in prison before the election, so we don't have to worry about him running again.
I've seen it said that he thinks running again will prevent him from being prosecuted and he'll spend months (years) screaming witch hunt. That's no different than it is right now. He plays the same old tune and people roll their eyes.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-19-2022, 04:44 PM)Carsman Wrote: Donald is making noise as to whether or not he will run for POTUS in 2024. He has said he already has made up his mind! He’s just unsure when to make the announcement, before or after the November elections. He also said he’s not concerned about DeSantis as a possible competitor! 

I'd rather see DeSantis run.Trump causes people to lose their fucking minds.
(07-19-2022, 05:15 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Let's hope Trump is in prison before the election, so we don't have to worry about him running again.

Donald leads a charmed life, he won’t see jail time.

Joey has said he plans to run again in 2024 also. Seeing the way he’s failing, 2024 is a long way off! So….

(07-19-2022, 07:04 PM)sally Wrote:

I'd rather see DeSantis run.Trump causes people to lose their fucking minds.

He's the world's biggest attention whore. What could possibly go wrong, right?
He's also a gigantic douchebag, if he could curb his ego we need him.
I have no words

But also, I think the world is ending before then, so.....maybe it doesn't matter?

Just kidding, I'll still vote of course it matters

Fuck it, I'm voting for Trump this time. Let the orange man baby have his 4 more years, and then we never have to deal with him being President again and we can lock him up......Ah who am I kidding?....he'll just whine about how the 2020 election was stolen from him so he deserves an extra term and then he'll make up some more bullshit to become President for Life.
(07-19-2022, 09:06 PM)Carsman Wrote: Joey has said he plans to run again in 2024 also. Seeing the way he’s failing, 2024 is a long way off! So….

I have a hard time believing that even the die hard Democrats are going to want to vote for an 80+ year old man.  

Of course,  I also have a hard time believing that Biden doesn't already have alzheimers, too.
(07-19-2022, 10:12 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: he'll just whine about how the 2020 election was stolen from him so he deserves an extra term and then he'll make up some more bullshit to become President for Life.

As recently as last week he called Wisconsin Assembly Speaker Robin Vos and urged him to decertify Biden's general election win. He's a fuckin' lunatic. I can't trust the judgement of anyone who would vote for that stupid bastard again.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-20-2022, 04:32 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-19-2022, 10:12 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: he'll just whine about how the 2020 election was stolen from him so he deserves an extra term and then he'll make up some more bullshit to become President for Life.

As recently as last week he called Wisconsin Assembly Speaker Robin Vos and urged him to decertify Biden's general election win. He's a fuckin' lunatic. I can't trust the judgement of anyone who would vote for that stupid bastard again.
I'm voting for NotTrump again. No matter how old and senile the Democrat candidate is.
Can't we just give the libertarians a crack at the presidency?    I'm sick and tired of being told that I'm just throwing my vote away when I vote libertarian.

I mean,  how much worse can a libertarian president be after we've suffered through trump and biden?
(07-20-2022, 07:53 AM)cannongal Wrote: Can't we just give the libertarians a crack at the presidency?    I'm sick and tired of being told that I'm just throwing my vote away when I vote libertarian.

I mean,  how much worse can a libertarian president be after we've suffered through trump and biden?

AMEN!

Srsly

(07-20-2022, 07:53 AM)cannongal Wrote: Can't we just give the libertarians a crack at the presidency?    I'm sick and tired of being told that I'm just throwing my vote away when I vote libertarian.

Most libertarians in America are rich shits that don't like paying taxes and are nothing like Ron Paul. Certainly not any worse than repubs and dems, but good enough to steer us out of the insanity we're mired in? Pretty doubtful. But let's say there was a libertarian candidate worth voting for, the chance of them getting elected would be slim to none.