Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rishi Sunak
You probably dont know this, but Boris Johnson has been sacked by the Tory party as Prime Minister. This leaves a vacancy, it does not mean a general election, but the Tories vote for a replacement till the next general election in two years.

Its highly likely that Rishi Sunak will win it, he is of Indian extraction.  The reason im going to the trouble of posting this is because Sunak is a monster.  And in his dealings with Biden the gap between them will be obvious from the first second.

As it is when Sunak talks to anyone, but more so with someone like Biden.  So whats the difference,  well its like the organ in his head, his mind, is the size of Saturn, or the sun, just a few words make you feel totally incompetent, including me.   He must feel like me posting on here. 

The world has been warned.  I hope he lives up to this note.  The other great thing is hes conservative, or in your language, republican.
(07-20-2022, 08:08 AM)Piglet Wrote: You probably dont know this, but Boris Johnson has been sacked by the Tory party as Prime Minister. 

I knew about Boris. I think that you'll find most Mockers are up to date on current events, both here and around the world.

Boris often made me laugh. Easy for me to say, he wasn't my leader. I hope you're happy with who you get next, Piglet.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-20-2022, 02:29 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-20-2022, 08:08 AM)Piglet Wrote: You probably dont know this, but Boris Johnson has been sacked by the Tory party as Prime Minister. 

I knew about Boris. I think that you'll find most Mockers are up to date on current events, both here and around the world.

Boris often made me laugh. Easy for me to say, he wasn't my leader. I hope you're happy with who you get next, Piglet.

I knew about Boris getting sacked but not about sucky Sunak succeeding him.