Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Commonwealth Games
These are being held in Birmingham, if you are not familiar with it, its like a mini Olympics.    The British Commonwealth is a family of nations that are, or have been ruled by us, and the Commonwealth games is a celebration of that, it encompasses about a third of the worlds population.

Unlike the Irish, there are no hard feelings, whatever happened to that bloke?

It should include the US, as we ruled you once, and im sure Westminister is still open to telling you what to do and when.

Joshing aside, i seem to remember you lot in it some time ago.   I dont suppose the US is into sevens rugby, female rugby, id like to see the Duchess in a Cambridge University rugby shirt.  Thats wet.

Oh, sevens rugby, even the proper fifteen a side game, its slimmed down NFL, flowing, creative, violent, artistic, skilled, exciting.
No, no slimmed down NFL. Not now. Not ever.   Dramaqueen

It's almost time.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-29-2022, 08:39 AM)Piglet Wrote:  id like to see the Duchess in a Cambridge University rugby shirt.  Thats wet.

No, you wouldn't. I'm a hag, I only have 1 toof and my ass is the size of Texas.
Not true, see members only, photo gallery, pg 109.  44
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(07-29-2022, 09:50 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-29-2022, 08:39 AM)Piglet Wrote:  id like to see the Duchess in a Cambridge University rugby shirt.  Thats wet.

No, you wouldn't. I'm a hag, I only have 1 toof and my ass is the size of Texas.

Tried to find your photo as carsman highlighred, cant find it.  You are intuitive,  sensitive, and bright, you think before acting.  Whats not to like?  As for your ass, or arse in england being the size of texas, what would you like me to do with it?  Wink.   As for your single tooth, its ok, it only gets in the way, we can have it taken out.

Im only kidding anyway.  Could you post your pic on this thread?     Try buying a Cambridge University rugby shirt, its a head turner, especially in the US, you might start a new fashion craze.  You can order them on the internet.
(07-30-2022, 06:23 AM)Piglet Wrote:    As for your single tooth, its ok, it only gets in the way, we can have it taken out.

Thank you for your understanding, Piglet. I appreciate that.    116