Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PUBLIC HEALTH EMERGENCY
I debated with myself a tiny bit over the need for this thread. I still feel somewhat uncertain about it, but nonetheless, I'm going to post it. I'm sorry there is a need for it given we are the United States of America and shit shouldn't be getting out of control, we are not a third world country.

NYC just declared Monkey Pox to be a public health emergency. *sigh*

[Image: FY8rAy1WYAMSMvE?format=jpg&name=medium]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
7-23, post “Here we go again” said the WHO declared Mokeypox to a “global” problem!

That was a week ago.

It seems those in charge are not taking action fast enough against it, same as with the Covid-19 virus!

Florida, along with D. C., New York, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, and California have the highest rates of cases of Monkeypox! So far as you just posted N.Y. Is the only state to take action!

All the states should be taking action, even if only precautionary. WTF.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

It is my understanding homosexuel orgies are the main cause of transmission.
You really need close, personal contact to get it. So unless you're having gay sex with multiple partners I wouldn't worry too much. Right in the middle of this pride movement too, very convenient.
While Monkeypox people are in the incubation period without visible pox, they are roaming all over public 

Places Touching Public items that “all” people touch. I wouldn’t want to touch a public item that a 

a “poxer” touched, but that’s just me.

(07-30-2022, 10:22 PM)Carsman Wrote: While Monkeypox people are in the incubation period without visible pox, they are roaming all over public 

Places Touching Public items that “all” people touch. I wouldn’t want to touch a public item that a 

If you're not exchanging bodily fluids with multiple partners on a daily basis, you're probably going to live.
(07-30-2022, 10:27 PM)rothschild Wrote:
(07-30-2022, 10:22 PM)Carsman Wrote: While Monkeypox people are in the incubation period without visible pox, they are roaming all over public 

If you're not exchanging bodily fluids with multiple partners on a daily basis, you're probably going to live.

Bodily fluids can be on their hands, and as I said I wouldn’t want to touch an item they touched, 
but that’s just me. I’m a germaphobe.

Trust me Cars, you're not going to get monkeypox. I know things. If you get it I guess I'll be a monkey's uncle.

Well then, here's hoping the barrel of monkeypox(fun for kids of all ages!) I addressed to SNAKELAND USA doesnt reach you.
I've always been a nutcase about washing my hands after being in public. I am so skeeved by putting my hands on something 100's, if not 1000's, of people have touched and I'm particularly repulsed by putting my bare bottom on a public toilet seat. *shudders*
There is a vaccine for it so if you start craving bananas and feel like tossing shit on the glass it may be time to get the vaccine. Then you won't get it.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(07-31-2022, 12:40 AM)sally Wrote: Trust me Cars, you're not going to get monkeypox. I know things. If you get it I guess I'll be a monkey's uncle.

hah hah hah

Clangatang is the one here most in danger.
(07-31-2022, 02:52 PM)BigMark Wrote: Clangatang is the one here most in danger.

Not really. I didn't evolve from a monkey. I evolved from a glob of KY jelly my Dad squirted in my Mom's anus. 39
Smiley_emoticons_shocked
^ ^ ^ ^

Honesty is the best policy. Except when it isn't.
Exactly.

Sounds like a pubic emergency.
Guess what, kids?! The United States now has the world's largest outbreak of Monkeypox. BooYah!

Jesus Christ.