Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pelosi
Considering the title of this board, i thought i would give her a mention.
I'm surprised her broom made it all the way to Taiwan.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Maybe she'll stop in North Korea on her way back. hah
(08-03-2022, 06:43 AM)Piglet Wrote: Considering the title of this board, i thought i would give her a mention.

She makes some people mad. 
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Brandon did not want her to do that and word on the slime line is she did it for "optics" to show she is not in line with him. After the mid terms she does not want to be seen as supporting him.
Speaker Pelosi's flight to Taiwan yesterday was the most tracked flight in the history of tracking service Flightradar24. That's so fricken weird.  hah
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
More than Santa?
(08-03-2022, 02:32 PM)Maggot Wrote: Brandon did not want her to do that and word on the slime line is she did it for "optics" to show she is not in line with him. After the mid terms she does not want to be seen as supporting him.

I did not know that. I haven't been following too closely. When I feel better mb i will delve in

(08-03-2022, 03:43 PM)Duchess Wrote: Speaker Pelosi's flight to Taiwan yesterday was the most tracked flight in the history of tracking service Flightradar24. That's so fricken weird.  hah

It was rumored  that noise about shooting down  Pelosi's plane could be a possibility. It was very unlikely, but guess mabe  they tracked it 
closely to asertain if needed, exactly where the threat came from.
Just sayin.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!