Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you block traffic?
Are you one of those drivers that pulls out into traffic blocking 2 or 3 lanes so that you can get in to the turn lane?

Only when I have to piss.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(08-10-2022, 07:57 PM)MirahM Wrote: Are you one of those drivers that pulls out into traffic blocking 2 or 3 lanes so that you can get in to the turn lane?

I would never.    Dramaqueen
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
NO. 
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(08-10-2022, 07:57 PM)MirahM Wrote: Are you one of those drivers that pulls out into traffic blocking 2 or 3 lanes so that you can get in to the turn lane?

No. I hate those fucking assholes. Wait your fucking turn.
I love you guys and gals.

I am mortified of doing something like that and can't believe when I see other people do it. And one time I did do it on accident and I felt like a total Asshole, but traffic moves pretty fast around here so it isn't that big of a deal, but srsly who blocks fucking traffic like that-go around the block.

Like the idiots today at Yosemite, stopping right in the middle of the trail instead of stepping off to the side.
Or stopping to look at their phone in the middle of an aisle. I swear the next person that does that I'm gonna just push them outta the way.
Or riding your bike(or skateboard or Segway) on the sidewalk. We made bike lanes for a reason. It's bad enough when there aren't bike lanes that I have to wait until I can pass your slow ass on the road but on the sidewalk....Hey, I'm walking here!
Has any of you mongs ever lived in a big city?

I doubt it.
(08-11-2022, 10:11 AM)rothschild Wrote: Has any of you mongs ever lived in a big city?

I doubt it.

Yeah in NYC everyone drives like an asshole, you have no other choice but to drive like one too..
(08-11-2022, 11:20 AM)sally Wrote:
(08-11-2022, 10:11 AM)rothschild Wrote: Has any of you mongs ever lived in a big city?

I doubt it.

Yeah in NYC everyone drives like an asshole, you have no other choice but to drive like one too..

Driving in NYC you need a car with rubber bumbpers and fenders. hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I doubt it.

I love that dirty water..............nobody waits for a crosswalk to say "walk"

I doubt it.

You have to be crazy to drive in NYC. Walking is faster.
(08-11-2022, 11:35 AM)Maggot Wrote:

I doubt it.

Makes me think of this gem by Buddy Guy...

(08-11-2022, 11:42 AM)rothschild Wrote:

I doubt it.

We mostly walked, but we had to drive in to our hotel and back out. On the the way out I had to just run the stupid cones down they had there so I could get into the tunnel.
(08-11-2022, 03:05 PM)sally Wrote:
(08-11-2022, 11:42 AM)rothschild Wrote:

I doubt it.

We mostly walked, but we had to drive in to our hotel and back out. On the the way out I had to just run the stupid cones down they had there so I could get into the tunnel.

I used to like to go down to Greenwich Villiage, score some weed and check out the street acts. Some famous people got their start down there. Can't imagine what it's like now.
We went pre-covid and had a lot of fun. I can't imagine what it's like now either.
(08-11-2022, 11:35 AM)Maggot Wrote:

I doubt it.

I did the last time I was in NYC. Some black lady couldn't wait for me to finish crossing and yelled at me to "Move it, white boy!"
I don't even use the crosswalk, you can't trust them. You have to park across the street from the hotel and cross a four lane street. Every damn time I tried using it, one person will stop and the car behind them will go into the other lane and pass it up, so if you were to walk out you'd get hit. I don't know if they don't notice the big flashing pedestrian crossing light or they just don't give a fuck. I'd rather just wait for it to be clear and cross myself.