Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Anglo Saxon people.
King Charles is the King of England, Scotland , Wales and Northern Ireland.   As well as Canada, Australia and New Zealand. And many others.  Its not hard to see the thread in there.  That thread includes you the USA.  The vast majority derive from these islands and europe.

Without the anglo saxons, the world would still be living in mud huts and hunting boar for breakfast. 

Its time to come back, to acknowledge the king as your king, not with poltical power, but as a figure head of freedom and democracy.  To see the good in everything, to unite free people from the beast.
(09-12-2022, 06:28 AM)Piglet Wrote: Its time to come back, to acknowledge the king as your king

hah   

We are Americans, we bow to no one.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(09-12-2022, 07:13 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-12-2022, 06:28 AM)Piglet Wrote: Its time to come back, to acknowledge the king as your king

hah   

I bow to the Burger King. He makes some mighty fine Whoppers.
(09-12-2022, 07:43 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(09-12-2022, 07:13 AM)Duchess Wrote:

hah   

I bow to the Burger King. He makes some mighty fine Whoppers.

hah
We bow to our corporate overlords.
Burger King has the best fries.
I like Burger King's original chicken sandwich with cheese. I don't know if it even has any real chicken in it, but I still like it.
(09-12-2022, 11:20 AM)Duchess Wrote: Burger King has the best fries.

And the best Onion rings. Even better with their Zesty sauce.
(09-12-2022, 12:34 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Do you really get onion rings at a fast food restaurant?
I know that wasn't addressed to me, but---It's been awhile, but hell yeah! 
(09-12-2022, 01:12 PM)cannongal Wrote:
(09-12-2022, 12:34 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Do you really get onion rings at a fast food restaurant?
Hell Yeah!
Its not about political power Duchess, its about joining a family of nations that hold a common goal, which is freedom.  If you think that is not under threat think again, its always under threat.

To add America to that would make it unbeatable, which it is anyway.   When an American soldier takes to the field he is representing a politician, not an icon that all can rally to. An icon that is permanent never ending. And always wins. Politicians come and go, most are not worth tuppence.

If we are to compare, then America is pale in comparison.

Hollywood is a cheap plastic bauble when you compare it to Windsor Castle, Sandringham, Buckingham Palace, Balmoral.   Even smaller buildings, like Ely Cathedral down the road from here is breathtaking.

Ive been to Buck palace and Sandringham, i know what im talking about, try it.   If you want a competition, you lose.    Politicians come and go, The King is here to stay, and all after. keeping the light of the free burning.
(09-12-2022, 05:41 PM)Piglet Wrote: Hollywood is a cheap plastic bauble when you compare it to Windsor Castle, Sandringham, Buckingham Palace, Balmoral.   Even smaller buildings, like Ely Cathedral down the road from here is breathtaking.

I don't disagree with that.
The USA is a shire.  Children when they grow up must separate from their parents.  To return.
(09-13-2022, 06:56 AM)Piglet Wrote: The USA is a shire.  Children when they grow up must separate from their parents.  To return.

You don't know jack shit about America booger eater.

Read the 5000 Year Leap and you will learn why American exceptionalism lead the world to freedom. America is an idea not a building, person or even dynasty. It is 300 years of free people governing themselves. That spirit was brought to these shores in 1620 by the very people who rejected your bull shit then.

We have our fair share of problems today, mainly because folks here forgot how to self-govern. We are fixing that as we speak. We will destroy our aristocracy in D.C., just as we did to yours in 1776.

Take your bull shit and peddle it elsewhere ya gobshite!
They would be better off trying to land a man on the moon before yapping about how great thou art.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Booger eater, that hurts.  As far as Ireland goes, its constant belly aching about everything, its allegiance to the EU, its refusal to acknowlege Northern Ireland,  we all wish Cromwell had done a more thorough job.   The spirit you talk of, was an English one.

Not Irish.

Ten years ago an Irish lady in our office went to Ireland and complained that a meal out for two in Dublin cost over a hundred pounds, that about 175 dollars by todays standard.  Thats ten years ago.   You are being robbed, and paying for sewrs in Latvia or Estonia.

Britian isnt the enemy, the EU is.  

Parliament should seriously consider conquering Ireland.    Just to stop its ceaseless whining. And then invading France.  I would love to hold up Macron by his hair, having had it guillotined. 

He wont be grinning .    The Germans would welcome us with open arms, then we could roll into Russia and kich arse there.

I know im being stupid.  Just like you.
Fixing it as we speak eh?.  With black lives matter i suppose. HA.
Booger eater! I like it! 
Im watching the Broncos v Seahawks.  Why is it nescessary to wear tights, like a Russian ballet dancer.  All a bit gay.