Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Live coverage on You Tube
Of the Queen lying in state.  The scene is like a fairy tale, in an ancient building from when time began.
My wife and I are both unemployed. My mom died in a car crash. We have three children and we're all staying in my grandma's place, and my grandma died this week. My dad has to work at age 73.

I'll do any job to take care of my family. Please share.

Sincerely,

William, Prince of Wales
That's the way it's done there.

I saw a scroll along the bottom of the TV that said people are standing in line for 9+ hours to pay their respects, so it must be meaningful to them.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(09-15-2022, 03:14 PM)BigMark Wrote: My wife and I are both unemployed. My mom died in a car crash. We have three children and we're all staying in my grandma's place, and my grandma died this week. My dad has to work at age 73.

I'll do any job to take care of my family. Please share.

Sincerely,

William, Prince of Wales

Thats cruel Mark.  From someone blowing up a plastic glove with their nose.
The cloth ones just lay there like your sister.
(09-15-2022, 04:36 PM)Duchess Wrote: That's the way it's done there.

I saw a scroll along the bottom of the TV that said people are standing in line for 9+ hours to pay their respects, so it must be meaningful to them.

Parasitism and pedophilia are sacred cows in Brittania.
I'm sure some people are exhausted over this stuff.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(09-15-2022, 04:36 PM)Duchess Wrote: That's the way it's done there.

Fucking idiots they are.
And Bobs your uncle!
I could not wait in such a line. But some people can, amazing really.
Britain has a heart, it looks after its own, unlike America.  Its only concern is the dollar in your pocket, if you dont have any, your in big trouble.  There is so sense of community or belonging in that.  Your only wealth is exactly that, money.

Your cardboard cities, and all the suffering that goes with that are an embarrasment, im sure even in Russia, its better.  You wont be homeless.  None of what i have written has any meaning to you, its dog eat dog, everyman for himself.

The Duchess was right when she said that it has no meaning for Americans.  None at all.  The heart of America is empty.    I wonder how many of you will end up on skid row.   You can only empathise when something bad happens, which shows your collective immaturity.

You dont get it.  Not only that you are abusive.  You have no philosophy, no concept of brotherhood.   Nothing.  Even your churches are fixated on cash.

You are not a family.

Everything is superficial.   Now, lets have it, yet more abuse.    An english politician once said that when you find yourself digging a hole stop digging.

Fat chance of that.

The way America is, you all lose.
(09-16-2022, 06:24 AM)Piglet Wrote:   The heart of America is empty.   

I agree, generally speaking. There is a segment of American society who care little of what is going on outside the perimeter of their own property, with the common feeling being I got mine, I don't give a fuck if you get yours. 
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(09-16-2022, 06:24 AM)Piglet Wrote: Britain has a heart, it looks after its own, unlike America.  Its only concern is the dollar in your pocket, if you dont have any, your in big trouble.  There is so sense of community or belonging in that.  Your only wealth is exactly that, money.

Your cardboard cities, and all the suffering that goes with that are an embarrasment, im sure even in Russia, its better.  You wont be homeless.  None of what i have written has any meaning to you, its dog eat dog, everyman for himself.

The Duchess was right when she said that it has no meaning for Americans.  None at all.  The heart of America is empty.    I wonder how many of you will end up on skid row.   You can only empathise when something bad happens, which shows your collective immaturity.

You dont get it.  Not only that you are abusive.  You have no philosophy, no concept of brotherhood.   Nothing.  Even your churches are fixated on cash.

You are not a family.

Everything is superficial.   Now, lets have it, yet more abuse.    An english politician once said that when you find yourself digging a hole stop digging.

Fat chance of that.

The way America is, you all lose.

My Russian friend would disagree with you.   As an immigrant,  she receives food stamps,  health care,  and cheap housing.   She regularly ships food back to Russia to her mother.    She told me that her mother would have to reuse the same teabag for a week.    She took her 10 yo son to Russia a couple of years ago,  and he thought all the drunk people passed out in the streets were dead.   She routinely tells me  'at least America cares about it's people '.
(09-16-2022, 06:36 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-16-2022, 06:24 AM)Piglet Wrote:   The heart of America is empty.   

I agree, generally speaking. There is a segment of American society who care little of what is going on outside the perimeter of their own property, with the common feeling being I got mine, I don't give a fuck if you get yours. 

I agree Martha's vineyard is a fine example.