Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is hilarious!!!
No go to border...............border come to you.  hah

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
So they were just dumped on the street? Why is that funny?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
They are dumped in Texas and many other places. She will not do her job.
Are you sure they weren't there for the inflation reduction party?
Heavens to betsey Marthas Vinyard is being invaded. Good. Now the privileged class can taste the joy.
(09-15-2022, 11:55 AM)Maggot Wrote: Heavens to betsey Marthas Vinyard is being invaded. Good. Now the privileged class can taste the joy.

Having to practice what you preach is totally unfair!

Up next: Delaware.
(09-15-2022, 11:45 AM)Maggot Wrote: They are dumped in Texas and many other places. She will not do her job.

People who are here seeking asylum are not here illegally, they are trying to go through the legal process.

"Dumped" in Texas?  hah They crossed the border seeking asylum.

This is like so many who scream THEY SEIZED DRUGS AT THE BORDER! SEE? SEE? THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION ISN'T DOING ANYTHING!

I always think, what the fuck do they think seized means? Ahahahahaha.
Well, Fentanyl has spiked. Exotic disease like Polio has become the norm, crime is spiking, dogs are getting eaten for lunch. children are getting their body parts sold, things are popping. But not all of them are like that, just a few.
how mant meet that criteria, bunch of steer manure.
Who dropped them off there? Abbott? That is cruel.

(09-15-2022, 09:37 PM)MirahM Wrote: Who dropped them off there? Abbott? That is cruel.

DeSantis sent them to Martha's Vineyard. How is that cruel? What's wrong with Martha's Vineyard, it's a nice place. Florida is overrun with crime and drugs and not a good place for illegals.
(09-15-2022, 07:43 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-15-2022, 11:45 AM)Maggot Wrote: They are dumped in Texas and many other places. She will not do her job.

People who are here seeking asylum are not here illegally, they are trying to go through the legal process.

Asylum from what, living in a Third World shithole?

Guess the joke's on them because the WEF/UN have decided that every nation has to be a Third World shithole.
(09-15-2022, 09:43 PM)sally Wrote:
(09-15-2022, 09:37 PM)MirahM Wrote: Who dropped them off there? Abbott? That is cruel.

DeSantis sent them to Martha's Vineyard. How is that cruel? What's wrong with Martha's Vineyard, it's a nice place. Florida is overrun with crime and drugs and not a good place for illegals.

I'm going to start taking babies that weren't aborted and drop them off in front of republican's houses because that will be soooo funny.

(09-16-2022, 12:29 AM)MirahM Wrote:
(09-15-2022, 09:43 PM)sally Wrote:

I'm going to start taking babies that weren't aborted and drop them off in front of republican's houses because that will be soooo funny.
Well don't drop them off in Florida. Here in Florida we give a reasonable amount of time to have an abortion so we don't have unwanted children. All the while still having a limit on when it becomes morally wrong. Call us crazy, but keep the little bastards to yourself.
You have typical maga republican traits, Sal. Selfish, cruel, greedy, etc. you're not alone tho.

Again, for those of you in the back--the people dumped in MV are not illegal, they were screened and then processed at the border and they were released pending more proceedings, that's how it's done. 

Some of you act like these people are affecting your lives.  78
I saw a couple of different news stories about this yesterday.   One story said that the immigrants were just dumped off,  with no plan or procedure in place to feed, house,  or clothe them.  Luckily, the MV community rallied, and lots of things were donated.  

You can (and probably do) call me MAGA all you want,  but I, personally,  believe that there should have been a heads up,  and at the very least,  someone there to greet them.
(09-16-2022, 07:43 AM)cannongal Wrote: I saw a couple of different news stories about this yesterday.   One story said that the immigrants were just dumped off,  with no plan or procedure in place to feed, house,  or clothe them.  Luckily, the MV community rallied, and lots of things were donated.  

You can (and probably do) call me MAGA all you want,  but I, personally,  believe that there should have been a heads up,  and at the very least,  someone there to greet them.

I saw the same stories.

If I called you maga, you'd know, there would be no "probably" about it. As far as I can tell, you have a heart and care about the less fortunate and those who are vulnerable. I wouldn't ever diss that, I think it's an admirable quality.
(09-16-2022, 07:58 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-16-2022, 07:43 AM)cannongal Wrote: I saw a couple of different news stories about this yesterday.   One story said that the immigrants were just dumped off,  with no plan or procedure in place to feed, house,  or clothe them.  Luckily, the MV community rallied, and lots of things were donated.  

I saw the same stories.

If I called you maga, you'd know, there would be no "probably" about it. As far as I can tell, you have a heart and care about the less fortunate and those who are vulnerable. I wouldn't ever diss that, I think it's an admirable quality.

hah I often say that I do the good shit,  to counter act the bad shit that I do,  but really,  it gives me warm fuzzies to help others.
At least 1000 didn't get sent like what is happening to border towns in Texas. It's so easy to not give a shit when it's so far away, hopefully this opens a few eyes and stops the overflow at the border before it begins. WTF did those idiots think was going to happen. Let them eat cake.
So you think human trafficking is a sick burn directed at Liberals?    hah