Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump . . . .
.  .  .  . Is getting sued by the NY Attorney General! So are his kids. 

Don’t get too excited, with his luck he (they) will still slide!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(09-21-2022, 12:17 PM)Carsman Wrote: .  .  .  . Is getting sued by the NY Attorney General! So are his kids. 

Uh oh! Don't let sally, Maggot, and rothschild catch you talking about Trump in a Trump thread.
Would you like to be Trumped and be hounded by the media and Dems for any reason that they can dream up? It seems they have come up with a plan litigate all enemies. Right or wrong just keep accusing.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(09-21-2022, 12:17 PM)Carsman Wrote: .  .  .  . Is getting sued by the NY Attorney General! So are his kids. 

So?   Desantis is getting sued by the immigrants he sent to mv.  And just what do you think will happen if the jury sides with the state?  Do you think Trump/Desantis would actually pay out money  hah
(09-21-2022, 12:44 PM)Maggot Wrote: Would you like to be Trumped and be hounded by the media and Dems for any reason that they can dream up? It seems they have come up with a plan litigate all enemies. Right or wrong just keep accusing.

Do you not do the same with Biden?

(09-21-2022, 01:23 PM)MirahM Wrote: Do you not do the same with Biden?

Uh huh, as well as Secretary Clinton and President Obama.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
[Image: FdMgXYoWYAAZR71?format=jpg&name=medium]As if this didn't have anything whatsoever to do with breaking the law. Always the victim. Always. There isn't an eye roll big enough.

[Image: FdMhu2YXoAAjJQ6?format=jpg&name=medium]
(09-21-2022, 12:44 PM)Maggot Wrote: Would you like to be Trumped and be hounded by the media and Dems for any reason that they can dream up? It seems they have come up with a plan litigate all enemies. Right or wrong just keep accusing.

Would you like to think your above the law so you attack your accusers and make up lies to avoid getting prosecuted for your crimes?
(09-21-2022, 02:19 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Would you like to think your above the law so you attack your accusers and make up lies to avoid getting prosecuted for your crimes?

It’s worked before for Donnie for all these years!  hah

(09-21-2022, 02:33 PM)Carsman Wrote:

Blowing-kisses hah
(09-21-2022, 05:02 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(09-21-2022, 02:33 PM)Carsman Wrote:

Blowing-kisses hah

For the record, I would like to see him held accountable! 44

A little research goes a long way.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(09-21-2022, 07:15 PM)Maggot Wrote: A little research goes a long way.

Did you not see January 6th for starters! Made America look  .   .   .   .   .   .

(09-21-2022, 07:15 PM)Maggot Wrote: A little research goes a long way.

Take your own advice.
Oh!!!!!

OMG

I mean I can't believe this

Trump and his family are soooooo innocent

And such the victim of a flawed system. No one has been more wronged than he.

Poor guy.

Poor
Poor
Trump

It's as if you all just trust the media and all of these politicians. Whatever dirty deeds Trump did does not compare to the shit they have been doing for decades. But it's all about Trump, and they will do everything to have you believe that even though not a fucking thing will ever come of it.
(09-21-2022, 11:08 PM)sally Wrote: It's as if you all just trust the media and all of these politicians. Whatever dirty deeds Trump did does not compare to the shit they have been doing for decades. But it's all about Trump, and they will do everything to have you believe that even though not a fucking thing will ever come of it.

Most of the media except Fox News aka the Trump News Network. I wonder how Trump's dick and balls  tastes in their mouths?
(09-22-2022, 06:27 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: Most of the media except Fox News aka the Trump News Network. I wonder how Trump's dick and balls  tastes in their mouths?

Last night he told Hannity that he could declassify anything he wanted to just by thinking about it.   28

Keep in mind, if he truly believed he could do that, his lawyers would have argued it in court. They did not.

[Image: FdQS_8pXwAELvph?format=jpg&name=360x360]
I was trying to say that picture was hilarious, but I messed up the quote somehow.
Barabara Eden is sacred, that is not right.