Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh dear.
I dont feature in the poll below, i dont know if is should take that as a positive, or that im not part of this board.       Sally should win.

Anyway, Duchess has  in another tread that she will never fall in love again.   I presume that when she did, it was painful.    I know its intrusive and non of my business, but id like to know what happened.   Sharing can be healing.  I fell in love with a married woman at 20,  for the first time.    Now that hurt.   Having said that, i fell in love with a teacher at school, i was about 15, and she was, funnily enough, American on exchange.

Nothing happened, i admired from afar.  She was so young and naive, she couldnt control the class, which quickly degenerated to chaos.  

I have loved others, not to the same extent of my first, part of it was that i knew subcosciously that i could never have her, which heightened everything.  We all want forbidden fruit.    If you love again Duchess, it wont be as bad as first time around, assuming it goes wrong.  It may not. 

You are depriving yourself of happiness, adventure, drama, the possibilty of overwhelming, love, and the depths of despair.      Whatever happens you will survive, and become a better wiser person in the process.

You are playing safe, and not becoming better.  All things in life is win win, even suffering.
(10-14-2022, 09:11 AM)Piglet Wrote: I dont feature in the poll below, i dont know if is should take that as a positive, or that im not part of this board.       Sally should win.

That's a nearly 14 year old poll.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(10-14-2022, 09:11 AM)Piglet Wrote: , i fell in love with a teacher at school, i was about 15, and she was, funnily enough, American on exchange.

Most of us do at that age.
FAlling in love is over rated and saying one is depriving themselves.

Ugh.