Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it true?
That the average American gets two weeks holiday per year, usually unpaid.  And that you must work over time unpaid, when requested  If its true, this makes it worse, brits get six weeks paid leave plus five bank holidays which are days off for everyone.

Anyway, Chang has been spotted walking through a forest, a camera picked him up that was watching an eagles nest.   He was mistankenly labelled a sasquatch.
(11-02-2022, 07:17 PM)Piglet Wrote: That the average American gets two weeks holiday per year, usually unpaid.  And that you must work over time unpaid, when requested  If its true, this makes it worse, brits get six weeks paid leave plus five bank holidays which are days off for everyone.

Anyway, Chang has been spotted walking through a forest, a camera picked him up that was watching an eagles nest.   He was mistankenly labelled a sasquatch.

It's been years since I walked through a forest. I walk through a park 5 days a week to and from work. 2 miles a day. I'm a state worker. All my holidays, vacation, sick time and personal days are paid time off. Have a 5 days vacation Thanksgiving weekend and almost 2 weeks off for Christmas and New Year's. I can't wait. Pure relaxation and boredom. Maybe some cooking. I'm getting an air fryer in a few weeks from a friend.
He puts the sauced, in Sasquatch.
Days off here suck. And many have more than 1 job.

I heard days off was your stage name.
That would be nice.
I mean if you look at what my job was last week-it was like play.

(11-02-2022, 07:26 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(11-02-2022, 07:17 PM)Piglet Wrote: That the average American gets two weeks holiday per year, usually unpaid.  And that you must work over time unpaid, when requested  If its true, this makes it worse, brits get six weeks paid leave plus five bank holidays which are days off for everyone.

It's been years since I walked through a forest. I walk through a park 5 days a week to and from work. 2 miles a day. I'm a state worker. All my holidays, vacation, sick time and personal days are paid time off. Have a 5 days vacation Thanksgiving weekend and almost 2 weeks off for Christmas and New Year's. I can't wait. Pure relaxation and boredom. Maybe some cooking. I'm getting an air fryer in a few weeks from a friend.

Only kidding chang.  There is a video of a camera hide watching an eagles nest that picks up clear footage of what seems to be a sasquatch.  Amazing.  It walks like a human though, probably a hoax.
(11-03-2022, 08:58 AM)Piglet Wrote:
(11-02-2022, 07:26 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Only kidding chang.  There is a video of a camera hide watching an eagles nest that picks up clear footage of what seems to be a sasquatch.  Amazing.  It walks like a human though, probably a hoax.
It's probably just some nutjob in a ghilly suit or veteran with PTSD.
*girly
(11-03-2022, 02:02 PM)BigMark Wrote: *girly

*your dad
Is this another Piglet thread?
(11-03-2022, 03:31 PM)rothschild Wrote: Is this another Piglet thread?

No it's a Jon Hamm and Kevin Bacon thread.

Stick some pork in me I'm done.
your gross, I know you flopped onto your face when you said that. That's NOT what we call pork butt!
(11-03-2022, 03:31 PM)rothschild Wrote: Is this another Piglet thread?

Yes, Piglet is the author of this thread.

Piglet starts more threads than you. ChopChop, mister man.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I used to earn 8 hours of annual leave per pay period, which was every two weeks. So... 8 hours x 26 PP = 208 hours. Divide that by a 9 hour work day and that's 23 days off a year? Not counting weekends, that ends up being over a month of vacation time. I also got 4 hours of sick leave a pay period.

Federal employment, baybee.
(11-03-2022, 06:34 PM)BigMark Wrote: your gross, I know you flopped onto your face when you said that. That's NOT what we call pork butt!

Oink.Oink Grunt Grunt!
I've been self employed since my 20s and I'm now 47 so I don't even know. Our employees get overtime and two week paid vacation plus Christmas bonus which is a generous amount of cash, not a fucking frozen turkey like some companies give.
And you know what's fucked up? You give these assholes a $1000 dollar Christmas bonus and they quit on you 3 months later. I told my husband no Christmas bonuses, give them a shitty frozen turkey like everyone else does. Or a T-shirt with our company name on it. Merry Christmas, asshole.
(11-03-2022, 11:30 PM)sally Wrote: And you know what's fucked up? You give these assholes a $1000 dollar Christmas bonus and they quit on you 3 months later. I told my husband no Christmas bonuses, give them a shitty frozen turkey like everyone else does. Or a T-shirt with our company name on it. Merry Christmas, asshole.

Give me a $1000 bonus and I'll quit the next day. Yeehaa, down to Meheeco!
The work ethic might be better where you're from, Piglet. Over here it's not so great because it's been designed to keep lower class on welfare. This is where our illegals and migrants come in and do a service to this country. No doubt about it, we need them. But it has to be controlled. Migrants almost always outwork Americans because they came here with the American dream unlike those born into it.