Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st Amendment Audits
Have you heard of these?

There are people who go into public buildings w/ thier cell phones and other recording equipment and see if they get kicked out.

Where have you been? These have been going on for years; the auditors are winning huge settlements from the jurisdictions violating their rights.  18 USC 241-245 Violation of rights under color of law, two or more officers involved conspiracy to violate rights. These guys are starting to do the same thing while open carrying a firearm. 2nd amendment audits. Your tax dollars at work.
(11-08-2022, 02:34 AM)MirahM Wrote: There are people who go into public buildings w/ thier cell phones and other recording equipment and see if they get kicked out.

Sounds like another version of trolling.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It does sound like trolling. I have not heard of it before Pyro. I get protecting rights, these guys act like they are out fighting in a war for them tho.
I don't have a need to go into a public space and record video, but good to know in case I ever feel the need-and good to know that my privacy as a citizen is not protected in these public spaces if someone is recording.

It's people who hate cops and have nothing better to do, however I do like shoving the law up Karen's asses.
I did a very cursory google search and "huge settlements" seem to run around the $10K range.
WEll this guy got arrested! But it wasnt' for a 1st amendment audit, it was for stalking a girl, which I have in another thread. But here is a video of his 1st amendment audit, which if you wish to sit through minutes of boring monologue you can watch or fast forward to the parts where he interacts w/ people-which he is rude and doesn't need to be. IMO

Like if someone aksd, "Can I help you?" No reason to tell them that they are dismissed. FFS
Also, they can turn around and start filming you also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fjO8EMuz4Y

(11-08-2022, 06:01 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(11-08-2022, 02:34 AM)MirahM Wrote: There are people who go into public buildings w/ thier cell phones and other recording equipment and see if they get kicked out.

Sounds like another version of trolling.

You piss and whine about people who threaten democracy, and then shit on people for exercising constitutional rights?
Bitch please. You're such a drama hag. Expressing an opinion is not shitting on people. Go on with your bad self & your histrionics. 
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-10-2022, 05:50 AM)Duchess Wrote: Bitch please. You're such a drama hag. Expressing an opinion is not shitting on people. Go on with your bad self & your histrionics. 

It is when the Democrites feel offended, which is most of the time.