Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More help for Chang.
You havent answered my question, so im going to continue with therapy.   Keeping in mind the penchant for the Welsh to engage in unnatural practices with sheep, i would like to suggest to you that this is the way to go for you.

Any normal exchange of pleasentaries with the opposite sex can only end in the female walking away, quickly, or calling the police.   A good outcome would be that the female would invite you back to her flat or whatever, to play with bricks or her star wars toys.

The possibility of hot pumping sex would soon be lost amongst the bricks, and the two of you flying your spaceships by hand, and making the correct noises.

As a child i used to buy plastic models of world war two aircraft, paint them, and then hang them from my bedroom ceiling by  thread.  If you havent done this you should, i used to have several dogfights of spitfires shooting down Heinkels and Dorniers.

You could have  madam Laia and luke flying there buggys or whatever.     Have you a Star Wars jigsaw.

I digress.   If you still have a sex drive, how to you feel about the hind quarters of a sheep, or even a cow?  It would register as rape, even an animal wont want you.   To make yourself more presentable to an animal  wont be hard, just dont wash for a while, a lot longer than your current week.  Talking will be irrelevant, as the obvious problems there wont matter.

Best Regards  The Pig.

Dont get any ideas about my pork.
WTF
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-22-2022, 08:27 AM)Duchess Wrote: WTF

Really glad I can't see what Piglet posted.
we know you are curious, bye.
(11-22-2022, 09:37 AM)BigMark Wrote: we know you are curious, bye.

Not enough to kill some cats.
(11-22-2022, 07:52 AM)Piglet Wrote: You havent answered my question,

You are an entitled twat!   All of the sudden,  I understand why you are not a full member.
hah

Also people really fucking latch on to Clang right off the bat. They try to "fix" him. Listen up Mother Fuckers! Clang doesn't need fixing! He is fine just the way he is. Look at your own self you judgy self entitled assholes.

(11-22-2022, 01:43 PM)MirahM Wrote: Also people really fucking latch on to Clang right off the bat. They try to "fix" him. Listen up Mother Fuckers! Clang doesn't need fixing! He is fine just the way he is. Look at your own self you judgy self entitled assholes.

In the spirit of sounding like a Facebook comment...  This, so totally this!   I love clang just the way he is.   There is no 'fixing' him, because he doesn't need fixin hah
(11-22-2022, 01:59 PM)cannongal Wrote:
(11-22-2022, 01:43 PM)MirahM Wrote: Also people really fucking latch on to Clang right off the bat. They try to "fix" him. Listen up Mother Fuckers! Clang doesn't need fixing! He is fine just the way he is. Look at your own self you judgy self entitled assholes.

In the spirit of sounding like a Facebook comment...  This, so totally this!   I love clang just the way he is.   There is no 'fixing' him, because he doesn't need fixin hah

Thanks, Mirah and cannongal. Blowing-kisses
I hope he gets fixed by ripping his scrotum off on a rusty nail.
(11-22-2022, 03:20 PM)BigMark Wrote: I hope he gets fixed by ripping his scrotum off on a rusty nail.

Well hopefully something less painful with anesthesia preferably.
(11-22-2022, 03:20 PM)BigMark Wrote: I hope he gets fixed by ripping his scrotum off on a rusty nail.

Mark!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
As long as the Clangster is content with himself as he is, no fixin needed! The end.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(11-22-2022, 08:57 PM)Carsman Wrote: As long as the Clangster is content with himself as he is, no fixin needed! The end.

I'm still learning to love myself and be happy, but I'm in a much better happier place than I was 15-20 years ago. I was dancing up a storm on Saturday night at the cigar shop, and as I watched the video I was amazed to see me smiling and expressing true happiness, and thinking "I wish I could feel that happy all the time." I was dancing to Gangam Style by Psy.

I also wish I could figure out how to post the video here.
I'd give the fat sonofabitch a lobotomy if it was up to me, that would fix him.
He'd show up at the dmz instead of the dmv.
(11-22-2022, 11:47 PM)sally Wrote: I'd give the fat sonofabitch a lobotomy if it was up to me, that would fix him.

https://youtu.be/wr-kn0JG5p4
It may have skipped your notice, but i got a volley of vulgarity from Mr Fly for trying to help. And yes, he does need help, and if he followed any of the assertiveness concepts, or just read them, then i will take the credit. We all need help at various times.

As for change, it will happen, regardless, it is better to change for the better, life is ever changing. As for vulgarity, i am taken aback by the Duchess, not aptly named. I know now how diffucult it must have been for the royal family to integrate the slag, Meghan Markle.

If you were surprised by my post, you should have written " goodness me", or " thats interesting". If you had difficulty understanding such, then a response such as " well well well, " or " crikey".

To assimilate you into polite British society would have been a challenge, apart from your clothes, which would be trainers and jeans. Thank god it never came to that.

As for Chang, the here and now is always a choice, he can spend it as he sees fit, and it wont be spent well. I notice that there has been yet more shootings over there, i take it Chang still lives, as the shooters seem to be dead. If Chang ever gets to post a video, it wont be of him sitting an exam, or with a cracking girl on his arm, unless its some sort of farm animal.

A lobotomy wont help Sally, as a search party for a brain will be needed first. I am glad Chang is happier, at least some trajectory is upward, and am aware this note may have the opposite effect. Still, hey ho, easy come easy go. Knowledge is everything. As for your foul mouthed rant, cursed be your mothers anus, and i will shit on your fathers nose.

There, i feel better. Assertion technique no 1, get your own back. Duchess, get a book on english manners, WOW, waiting for the explosion, but do it in an english way. The word fuck is not english.
He puts the gag in gangnam style.