Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HAVE YOU LOVED?
Have you loved a person who wasn't your parents/spouse/partner/children?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-23-2022, 05:04 PM)Duchess Wrote: Have you loved a person who wasn't your parents/spouse/partner/children?

I love my friends both irl and online. And my brother Ed and Larry.  Blowing-kisses 109 Cheers
(11-23-2022, 05:04 PM)Duchess Wrote: Have you loved a person who wasn't your parents/spouse/partner/children?

Yes

My bounty is boundless as the sea, my love as deep. The more I give to thee the more I have, for both are infinite.
-WS
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(11-23-2022, 11:01 PM)Donovan Wrote: My bounty is boundless as the sea, my love as deep. The more I give to thee the more I have, for both are infinite.
-WS

Will Smith, great slapper, great poet. hah
Anyone want to speculate on the Duchesses broken heart.? Mine is that shes fifteen at school, and in the girls showers after ballet class. She is naked, and her eyes meet the class teacher, who is 20, long blonde hair, eyes like a fawn, hungry, desperate, as they troll over Duchesses nakedness.

A shiver of excitement runs through the Duchess, as ....................anyone want to continue?
That's illegal.
(02-08-2023, 09:08 AM)Piglet Wrote:  after ballet class.      

It is ah-mazing that you know I took ballet. It is as amazing as when you knew I had an upcoming birthday. Woooooo.
!

Uh huh.
Yes Duchess, the fact that you and i are on here shows we have history from previous lives, our energies are intertwined.

Forbidden love is the best, to taste and not own, to be forever within reach, yet beyond. Thats your story. Isnt it. Captal I there Sally.