Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the attention of Mark the glove blower upper.
Im getting to like you.  What drugs are you into, comic books, food etc.  I expect a blow out for your cooking skills will be noodles in a pot.  Do you sniff or mainline?  Is your residence cardboard, or something more substancial like supermarket trolleys heaped together?

How long is your arrest list?   Have you ever been in the Lompoc jail?   Can you afford your prescription for anti psychotics?   As you dont have an address how can i get you financial help? You will be able to buy bread.

Best wishes, The Pig.
[Image: icon_couch.gif]
I'm pretty sure Mark can cook or at least knows what good food is. Unlike some of the others here that can't boil water and think the Outback steakhouse is a five star restaurant.
Irish butter, Garlic, Onion, Salt and Pepper will make anything delicious. I just ate my way across America...
(11-25-2022, 11:28 AM)sally Wrote:  Unlike some of the others here that can't boil water and think the Outback steakhouse is a five star restaurant.

I feel like you're referring to me.. The only thing I disagree with is - I've never been to Outback.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The outback in Vegas is good.
(11-25-2022, 01:23 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(11-25-2022, 11:28 AM)sally Wrote:  Unlike some of the others here that can't boil water and think the Outback steakhouse is a five star restaurant.

I feel like you're referring to me.. The only thing I disagree with is - I've never been to Outback.

At first,  I thought she was referring to you too,  but you would never think the outback is 5 star, that's more Clangs vibe.
Everything on their menu tastes like a fucking bloomin onion. The last time I was there I had to ask them not to put their crappy ass blooming onion seasoning on my steak please.
(11-25-2022, 02:39 PM)cannongal Wrote:
(11-25-2022, 01:23 PM)Duchess Wrote:

At first,  I thought she was referring to you too,  but you would never think the outback is 5 star, that's more Clangs vibe.

I've never been to Outback. Ruby Tuesday's, Ponderosa, and Ryan's Wake now that is some fucking delicious 5 star steak. Even better with A-1 sauce.
(11-25-2022, 03:12 PM)sally Wrote: Everything on their menu tastes like a fucking bloomin onion. The last time I was there I had to ask them not to put their crappy ass blooming onion seasoning on my steak please.

I've always wanted to try a Bloomin' Onion. I hear they taste like Heaven.
I guess people like them, but they taste like an old, greasy, salty fried onion to me. I do like A-1 though no matter who snubs their nose at putting it on steak, I'll eat my damn steak the way I want to. Even better than A-1 is Shula's steak sauce, but I don't know that they carry it everywhere.
btw piglet pretty sure i could kick your ass then cook you a fine defeatist lunch
To save time, im sure the only thing youd bring to a punch up is your fists.  Yanks must believe in a fair fight.    Doing the business Napoli style would mean youd never get to throw a punch.  You just lost.

So what did you have in mind, grub wise?
Can you get the Italian series Gomorrah over there?    Fist fight, crikey, and your in charge of the world.
Is this another piglet thread?
I'd choke you out then have chang tbag you.
(11-27-2022, 07:12 PM)BigMark Wrote: I'd choke you out then have chang tbag you.

But I only drink coffee. I don't have any teabags to throw at him. hah

Anyway, seems kind of gay and/or primitive to dangle my "teabags" in Piglet's face. I'd rather just eat some beans, onion,garlic, and cabbage and fart in his face.
Choke?  Is that the best you can do.?   Before you got to the venue of our meeting there would be a plastic sheet on the ground to catch the blood after id chainsawed you.  We wouldnt want to stain a carpet.   Having had a closer look at changs name, it is clang.    Many years ago there was a tv series in britain about a race called the Clangers, they lived on another planet.

It is something you would enjoy chang, another gift for you, its on you tube.    Given the chance i would ram a pigs leg up your asshole till your back teeth rattled, you see how i care for you, orgasm in ten seconds.     Or tie you down, and offer your mother a choice, mount you or i would chainsaw your head off.  Orgasm in five seconds.

All good family entertainment.   I see Rothschild in his infallibly inadequate way makes an inadequate comment.  I want to know more about you Rothschild.  Post your life story, i wont mock.  I promise.   I will be supportive and empathic, like Mr Duchess.
There is an area here and if you go down there you'll see people walking around like that. What in the fuck are they on? Maybe they're having DTs, I don't know.