Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meghan Markle and Harry.
The shit has hit the fan here.  What is yours and the USAs take in general .   I can assure you the Royal family is not racist, and the slighest infraction is evidence to condemn the lot.
Brits and that rag, the Daily Mail, seem to despise her, most Americans don't give a rip one way or another.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
You only see those people in the tabloids over here. I care as much about Harry and Meghan as I care about the Kardashians, which would be not much.
Yeup

This is what happens when we import American trash. There was a psychiatrist on tv, Amrican, who said Markle is quite mad. Couple that with the American wokery lunacy, something bad was bound to happen.

Wokery has been likened to the witch trials in the 16th century. Just being accused was enough to get you burned at the stake or drowned. Being accused of racism etc, the result is the same. Barking.
Great,  now I gotta go Google whats going on.   Does this have anything to do with Harry begging king tampon for money all the time?  Mebbe he could sell his pubic hairs on Ebay or some shit.  I hear creepy old British men will pay good money for red curls.
(12-09-2022, 07:08 PM)Piglet Wrote: This is what happens when we import American trash.  There was a psychiatrist on tv, Amrican, who said Markle is  quite mad.  Couple that with the American wokery lunacy, something bad was bound to happen.

Wokery has been likened to the  witch trials in the 16th century. Just being accused was enough to get you burned at the stake or drowned.  Being accused of racism etc, the result is the same.  Barking.

Fear of women is what caused the salem witch trials. And fear of the unknown.

Being accused of racism-
let me back up-saying the royal family is not racism does not mean some have experienced racism. And saying racism has been experienced doesn't mean someone in a white hood came riding on a horse with a mob ready to lynch someone.

(12-09-2022, 08:37 AM)Piglet Wrote:  I can assure you the Royal family is not racist

Yeah? 
Has anyone seen the actual results of Harry's DNA test?  I mean,  he looks more like the royal gardener,  than anyone else. 

At least Will looks like his Dad.
The royal family were touring Africa in the 1930s wearing robes, jumping up and down with a spear in their hands, and eating six inch maggotts alive, back then. They bend over backwards to welcome all sorts at Buck palace, including Americans. How can you dissaprove of such without being condemned? The Duke, LIzzies husband used take the piss but it was hushed up.

If it was me, id welcome Biden to the Palace and ask him why he hasnt blacked up, and pass comment like America still sees fit to have police. And that your enlightened Yankee society still kills its own. Getting jacked after a banquet is free, ooops mistake there, like America we must charge you a million. And breathing is charged at ten dollars per minute. You are being timed. If an African king was to visit, id tell him that i could get him much whiter at cost price, like Michael Jackson, and the entertainment tonight, was an african warrior taking down an antelope with a spear.

Im with you Duke.
p.s, Harry is a gardener, but dumber.
[Image: Dancing.jpg]
Dont hate, he got in the bush that night.
I’m not a fan of Megan - I think she craves publicity and didn’t like/accept/understand the attention on the now first in line for the crown and his family in England. That has nothing to do with racism.

I don’t know if she’s experienced racism in England or not. And I hope not, and even if so she could have used her/Harry’s position to make a difference.

Forget about royalty, I’m generally skeptical/not impressed with anyone who is destructive to families and seems like a pattern - she also has issues getting along with her own father. Instead of trying to navigate/fix relationships- just disposes of it.
(12-11-2022, 08:31 PM)GirlBoss Wrote: I’m not a fan of Megan - I think she craves publicity and didn’t like/accept/understand the attention on the now first in line for the crown and his family in England. That has nothing to do with racism.

That makes sense.   If one were to believe the rag mags,  Meghan has always been jealous of kate, and had a hissy fit when the train on her wedding dress wasn't as long as Kate's.    Markle is Hollywood trash anyway and will probably end up divorcing harry and marrying the gardener.
Just like that, Juan Two Three!
(12-12-2022, 05:18 AM)cannongal Wrote: If one were to believe the rag mags

(12-11-2022, 08:31 PM)GirlBoss Wrote: I’m not a fan of Megan - I think she craves publicity and didn’t like/accept/understand the attention on the now first in line for the crown and his family in England. That has nothing to do with racism.

I don’t know if she’s experienced racism in England or not. And I hope not, and even if so she could have used her/Harry’s position to make a difference.

Forget about royalty, I’m generally skeptical/not impressed with anyone who is destructive to families and seems like a pattern - she also has issues getting along with her own father.  Instead of trying to navigate/fix relationships- just disposes of it.

After watching Harry and Meghan on Netflix I have a different opinion. I think they are both outstanding.

I can believe, but also can't believe I don't recall ever hearing about the Grenfell fire that killed 79 people.

Meh,  it was the first year the orange dude was prez, so it's possible that your attention was elsewhere. 

Not sure why Meghan would need to bring up how 'helpful ' she was on Netflix tho.  Must be gunning for sainthood.    Move over, Mother Teresa,  Meghan made a cookbook.    hah