Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Chang going for a sex change?
I think he should.  Maybe we can have a whip round, im sure it will cost a lot.  Do you find yourself lusting after men Chang,? it doesnt seem so from your previous posts trying to get it on with women.   So having a change might be disastrous.   Changing back wont work as your maleness will have been eaten by a crab somewhere in the atlantic.

Having said that, its late in the day to try and develop a sex life, the male peak is about fourteen.   How do you feel about getting shagged by a man in your new hole?   Is the thought of intimacy, for instance, with myself, a reason to orgasm at the thought. ?   I could jiggle around a bit, you could give a thumbs up or down, or give that brazilian as   shole sign, i could turn you over and go for it.

You see how i care for you, to do things that dont come naturally.  Whatever happens you can chalk up a swastika on your fuselage, Chang strikes, no more virginity.  Got to be worth it.  I will need plane fare and a hotel.  Is your brother still with you?
I still like women. And I think about having a sex change every so often but I don't have the balls or the money to go through with it.
I don't understand why some think you're into men when you've repeatedly said that you are attracted to women. The cross dressing is just a kink, it doesn't mean you want to give up your male sexuality for fucks sake.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Remember when Aussie thought crash needed a sex change and offered to pay for it?  

Piglets weird fascination with clang is kinda kinky too.  Imagine having a fetish for a cross dressing state worker.  The possibilities are endless  hah
It warms the cockles of my heart knowing how deeply Piglet Cares about Clang.
(12-12-2022, 10:27 AM)rothschild Wrote: It warms the cockles of my heart knowing how deeply Piglet Cares about Clang.

Yeah sure it does. You're just glad his attention is focused on me instead of you.
(12-12-2022, 08:56 AM)Duchess Wrote: I don't understand why some think you're into men when you've repeatedly said that you are attracted to women. The cross dressing is just a kink, it doesn't mean you want to give up your male sexuality for fucks sake.

Blowing-kisses
(12-12-2022, 11:19 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(12-12-2022, 10:27 AM)rothschild Wrote: It warms the cockles of my heart knowing how deeply Piglet Cares about Clang.

Yeah sure it does. You're just glad his attention is focused on me instead of you.

He's also focused on our Healthcare system and the poor treatment of our citizens. I guess Piglet is extremely worried that you won't be able to find proper care and hemmorage to death after he shoves multiple objects up your ass.
Sometimes I just cannot believe the shit I laugh at.

Some of you are as fucked up as I am. I'm looking at you, Sally.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-12-2022, 11:34 AM)sally Wrote:

He's also focused on our Healthcare system and the poor treatment of our citizens. I guess Piglet is extremely worried that you won't be able to find proper care and hemmorage to death after he shoves multiple objects up your ass.
I guess I better get started on that letter to the President warning him British sexual deviants and predators possibly entering this country.
srsly

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.
(12-12-2022, 09:08 PM)rothschild Wrote:

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

That's fine if Piglet wants to teach me to fish. Not fine if he wants to rape my ass.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime

What if the man doesn’t like fish?     hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

A fish in the bum is worth two in the bush.
Sounds like hot buttery depraved monkey love to me.
It was minus 15 degrees centigrade in Aberdeen last night, and it has been seriously below zero last night everywhere. The water troughs in my garden for the birds is solid. There are people sleeping out in this. There but for the grace of god go i, and letsleave that there. Its every man for himself over there. There i am willing to jiggle around in Changs wotsits, and all he can do is be negative. Like before. There was a programme on british tv by a comedian about why the world hates the english. Note it doesnt say british.

I didnt see it but it is true. Even the english hate the english, well expressed by the Labour party who mock white van man that hangs the union jack outside their homes during a world cup.

While elevating every other nationality above our own. Why do you, and the world hate the english?. There im labelled as a british deviant while chang portrays his deviancy on tik tok or whatever and no one cares.

bigmark has sex with a glove, Sally suggests i, as routine, would thrust objects up Changs rear, ignoring the fact i would do it as a favour. As well as communicating important psychological information, for him and everyone. In fact since ive been here things have looked up.

But im dick dastardly. I withdraw my offer of taking changs cherry, if there is an orang utan renting business nearby i will rent one to knock on changs door, trained in a performance on rear ends. Or maybe an antelope, elephant, or rhino, i dont think refinement will be obvious in the act, but you cant have everything.

Hollywood hates the english, every bad man has an english accent. The torture i get from here is the Duchess, dress less, hoisting up her leg to give a glimpse of heaven. Not only that, but men in general are not indicated. And big mark wanting to punch me, while in return i would have liver fed to pigs, via a vey big crocodile dundee type knife.

The world wants to move here despite being bastards. There but for the grace of god go i. Apply that to yourselves.
Up your nose with a rubber glove!
(12-13-2022, 08:13 AM)Piglet Wrote: It was minus 15 degrees centigrade in Aberdeen last night, and it has been seriously below zero last night everywhere.  The water troughs in my garden for the birds is solid.  There are people sleeping out in this.  There but for the grace of god go i, and letsleave that there.  Its every man for himself over there.    There i am willing to jiggle around in Changs wotsits, and all he can do is be negative. Like before.  There was a programme on british tv by a comedian about why the world hates the english.  Note it doesnt say british.

I didnt see it but it is true.  Even the english hate the english, well expressed by the Labour party who mock white van man that hangs the union jack outside their homes during a world cup.

While elevating every other nationality above our own.    Why do you, and the world hate the english?.  There im labelled as a british deviant while chang portrays his deviancy on tik tok or whatever and no one cares.

bigmark has sex with a glove,  Sally suggests i, as routine, would thrust objects up Changs rear, ignoring the fact i would do it as a favour.  As well as communicating important psychological information, for him and everyone.  In fact since ive been here things have looked up.

But im dick dastardly.  I withdraw my offer of taking changs cherry,  if there is an orang utan renting business nearby i will rent one to knock on changs door, trained in a performance on rear ends.  Or maybe an antelope, elephant, or rhino, i dont think refinement will be obvious in the act, but you cant have everything.

Hollywood hates the english, every bad man has an english accent.  The torture i get from here is the Duchess, dress less, hoisting up her leg to give a glimpse of heaven. Not only that, but men in general are not indicated.    And big mark wanting to punch me, while in return i would have liver fed to pigs, via a vey big crocodile dundee type knife. 

The world wants to move here despite being bastards.  There but for the grace of god go i.  Apply that to yourselves.

*buys an album cover from Sean Connery,*