Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kelly Bundy.
I have been fortunate to see Married with Children, all of them, and the gorgeous Christina Applegate, she was in a film i saw recently.   This series certainly puts wokery to shame, the fat jokes are wonderful.  Especially the hagen daz ones.    I expect there are a few fat bastards on here.   That split their shoes and need replacements.    What is your view on Christina Duchess,? she floats my boat.  She has a  rare bone structure, and seems nice as well.  

She plays Kelly perfectly,  there are many british girls like that.  If chang reads this all he has to do is get on a plane, and his accent, new clothes, standing up, lose a few pounds, put his coke away, and wigs, get his wallet out, put after shave on, have a shave, shave below as well, and hes well away.

I recommend Birmingham, all districts,  Kingstanding will do it.   Say your an american Birmingham City fan.  Married with Children  ahhhh.

When America was America.   Christina, a rare beauty indeed.  Probably of english stock, a classic english rose.
She had those spectacular knockers cut off, a fucking crying shame and crime against huge manatees!
(12-15-2022, 08:47 AM)Piglet Wrote: What is your view on Christina Duchess,? 

I don't know much about her, I know about Married With Children of course and I know she has MS, but that's about the extent of it. 
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-15-2022, 09:44 AM)BigMark Wrote: She had those spectacular knockers cut off, a fucking crying shame and crime against huge manatees!

I thought it was Angelina Jolie who had the double mastectomy?  I didn't realize Christina had one too.
Never mind,  Google says she had a double in 2008.
Indeed. I have looked at wiki and shes had a rough time, double mastectomy, ms, divorce, and cancer. My intuition was right, shes an angel physically and as a person, an animal lover, philanthropy, and charity giver. When i get up there, im going to poke god in the chest with my for finger, hard, for placing an ocean between us. Mind you, im not in her league.
You mean she doesn't like assholes?
Imagine that.

Are you fat Mirah? I reccomend corsets, mind you corsets for feet havent been invented yet. Burgers followed by hagen daz?
(12-16-2022, 08:42 AM)Piglet Wrote: Are you fat Mirah?  I reccomend corsets, mind you corsets for feet havent been invented yet.  Burgers followed by hagen daz?

Are you daft, Pigger?  If you pay any attention to this forum,  you would see that Mirah is not fat.  I have no idea what Clang did to piss you off  (I doubt he has any idea,  either),  but if you really want to be part of this forum,  get with the fucking program,  and stop acting like you're better than my favorite person.  Totally get that this is mock, but I  am hoping that you have more than 2 brain cells  hah
(12-16-2022, 08:42 AM)Piglet Wrote: Are you fat Mirah?  I reccomend corsets, mind you corsets for feet havent been invented yet.  Burgers followed by hagen daz?

PS:  have you worn a corset?  I have,  they fucking hurt!
(12-16-2022, 08:49 AM)cannongal Wrote:

Are you daft, Pigger?  If you pay any attention to this forum,  you would see that Mirah is not fat.  I have no idea what Clang did to piss you off  (I doubt he has any idea,  either),  but if you really want to be part of this forum,  get with the fucking program,  and stop acting like you're better than my favorite person.  Totally get that this is mock, but I  am hoping that you have more than 2 brain cells  hah

I pissed him off by putting him on ignore. I only see his posts when they are quoted.
rothschild has him on ignore too.  hah
(12-16-2022, 09:15 AM)Duchess Wrote: rothschild has him on ignore too.  hah

Why,  Rothschild, why?   We could have so much fun together....
I realized when I tried to care for an injured bird overnight that I was caring for it from what I learned on married with Children- throw a cloth over it and it goes to sleep.
The bird died.

Also fyi if a fan of Christina - her newish series Dead to Me is really good.
(12-16-2022, 09:15 AM)Duchess Wrote: rothschild has him on ignore too.  hah

I have you on ignore, too. Ignore
hah  You boob.
(12-16-2022, 05:05 PM)GirlBoss Wrote: I realized when I tried to care for an injured bird overnight that I was caring for it from what I learned on married with Children- throw a cloth over it and it goes to sleep.
The bird died.

Also fyi if a fan of Christina - her newish series Dead to Me is really good.

I fucking love that show. 

I love Linda Cardellini. Christina is hilarious. They make a good team.

Mirah is so fucking fat we took a picture of her last Christmas and it's still printing.
This is more like it, i felt like i was wandering in a churchyard. Nice one Sally. This place should be renamed Banality, it is frankly, banal in the extreme. So there is a picture of Mirah, is she a fit tart? That picture of your knickers isnt you is it Duchess? The ones you wear could probably sail the Mayflower round the world.

And as for Chang, i must have done something right, he now calls himself happy new chang. Being assertive can only get stronger. And as for you cannongal, what fucking programme is there? And i am better than your best person. If the programme is banality, then i resign.

And it seems we all love Christina, imagine being great white sharks, and we come across a dead whale. Imagine the feeding frenzy, and the whale is Christina. Way to go as you yankees would say. Mirah has called me an asshole, is that the best you yankees can do?
(12-17-2022, 09:38 AM)Piglet Wrote:   That picture of your knickers isnt you is it Duchess?      The ones you wear could probably sail the Mayflower round the world.

Oh darn. You got me. My pix are in the Member's Photo Gallery. My ass is the size of Texas and I only have 1 toof. I am hideous, my looks could stop a train. Woe is me.  111