Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HEADLINES
"Mom hits back after being called gross for breastfeeding her 5 year old son."

I've tried to be open-minded about this stuff through the years, but I agree, it's gross.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
"China is likely seeing 1 million Covid cases a day, with 5,000 deaths a day."
(01-08-2023, 09:32 AM)Duchess Wrote: "Mom hits back after being called gross for breastfeeding her 5 year old son."

I've tried to be open-minded about this stuff through the years, but I agree, it's gross.

Yeah so gross. Sarcasm01 70
She calls them pancakes and she is correct.
Gross to both, sicko mom and China.
(01-08-2023, 09:34 AM)Duchess Wrote: "China is likely seeing 1 million Covid cases a day, with 5,000 deaths a day."

Because they've ended the zero-covid policy, which is literally impossible to achieve? And how many died as a result of that policy?
(01-08-2023, 05:00 PM)BigMark Wrote: She calls them pancakes and she is correct.

I'd eat a double stack of them pancakes.
Breastfeeding a 5 year old? The mother is not normal in the head. That is weird, creepy and unnatural. Breastfeeding is for infants who cannot tolerate solids, they are meant to be weined by the time their teeth come through. Clearly she missed that step. There are other ways to be close and secure that bond. Stupid bitch. The kid will get older and be fucked up.
Con leche!
(01-12-2023, 03:04 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Breastfeeding a 5 year old? The mother is not normal in the head. That is weird, creepy and unnatural. Breastfeeding is for infants who cannot tolerate solids, they are meant to be weined by the time their teeth come through. Clearly she missed that step. There are other ways to be close and secure that bond. Stupid bitch. The kid will get older and be fucked up.

I breastfed until I was 13, and I turned out okay.

39 Sarcastic
Fat uncles don't count.
(01-12-2023, 08:16 AM)BigMark Wrote: Fat uncles don't count.

My uncles weren't fat.They all died before I was born. I had an aunt and a great aunt. Old biddy tiddy.
(01-12-2023, 07:38 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(01-12-2023, 03:04 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Breastfeeding a 5 year old? The mother is not normal in the head. That is weird, creepy and unnatural. Breastfeeding is for infants who cannot tolerate solids, they are meant to be weined by the time their teeth come through. Clearly she missed that step. There are other ways to be close and secure that bond. Stupid bitch. The kid will get older and be fucked up.

39 Sarcastic

Your Honor, I rest my case!
hah
(01-14-2023, 08:11 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(01-12-2023, 07:38 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:

39 Sarcastic

Your Honor, I rest my case!

Your odor, I rest your bitch face!
Don't be a smartarse Clang, you downloaded my breastfeeding photo when I uploaded it all those years ago. However, my child was a newborn, unlike that giant hanging off that womans tit. All that tugging and pulling, doesn't she want her body back?
(01-15-2023, 06:54 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Don't be a smartarse Clang, you downloaded my breastfeeding photo when I uploaded it all those years ago. However, my child was a newborn, unlike that giant hanging off that womans tit. All that tugging and pulling, doesn't she want her body back?

Speaking of tugging and pulling, your breastfeeding pic is good for when I'm feeling horny, desperate, lonely and depressed.
So, everyday?
(01-15-2023, 11:55 PM)BigMark Wrote: So, everyday?

Not every day. Not in a few years anyway now that I have friends both in real life and online.
God, listen to Hugh Hefner!