Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BITE YOUR TONGUE
Do you?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yes those pants make your ass look huge.
Smiley_emoticons_shocked  Fear ranking up there with tornadoes.
(01-18-2023, 09:52 AM)Duchess Wrote: Do you?

Yes, way too often.
STIFLE!

Only in extreme situations when the setting, individuals or topic dictates some manner of decorum or restraint, on my part.

Add to that anything that could either get me arrested, put on a no-fly list, or ban me from the Publishers Clearing House sweepstakes.

Often, I'll either engage, walk away or respond with either "fuck-off", "fuck you" or play dumb and feign amazement about their particular insight.

However, i am fortunate enough to have family, friends and peers who routinely pose questions or statements as a polemic . . . strictly to incite discussion or discourse.

These are the folks I admire, as it forces me to both expand my thought process while digesting a position contrary to my personal beliefs and position.  All done without any malice or judgment. 

Except here . . . within Mock.

I judge . . . Yeah,  I judge . . . But without malice.
Hey,  Blue!  You're awesome!  I don't care what Duchess said    Blowing-kisses
What did Duchess say, CG? Share with the class.
(01-18-2023, 03:32 PM)Duchess Wrote: What did Duchess say, CG? Share with the class.

You said 'do you'.   Are you that darft,  that you don't remember what you posted 7 hours ago?
(01-18-2023, 03:01 PM)cannongal Wrote: Hey,  Blue!  You're awesome!  I don't care what Duchess said    Blowing-kisses

Oh give me a break! she just gave herself a positive review and you are kissing her arse. you have no shame or brains.
hah  at least I'm not a  Lame bitch like you.    And my kidx actually like me, so there's that.
(01-20-2023, 08:30 AM)cannongal Wrote: hah  at least I'm not a  Lame bitch like you.   

Of course you're a lame ass bitch, among many other things. Twat immediately comes to mind.
(01-20-2023, 07:38 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Oh give me a break! she just gave herself a positive review and you are kissing her arse. you have no shame or brains.

She did that to ingratiate herself to Tiki so Tiki wouldn't turn her verbal guns in her direction. It started with Tiki's (recent) first post and continued from there. 
(01-20-2023, 08:37 AM)Duchess Wrote: She did that to ingratiate herself to Tiki so Tiki wouldn't turn her verbal guns in her direction. It started with Tiki's (recent) first post and continued from there. 

hah 

Verbal guns . . . "insult weapons"?
(01-20-2023, 11:12 AM)BlueTiki Wrote:  "insult weapons"?

Exactly!  hah Made me laugh out loud.

Quite often. I am getting better at sharing what is on my mind in difficult situations. It is the way I grew up, we masked everything, total dysfunction.

(01-20-2023, 08:30 AM)cannongal Wrote: And my kidx actually like me, so there's that.

Well you got me on that one, coz them thar kidx in them thar hills. Ya deadshit.