Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Super Bowl Sunday.
Looking forward to that, and seeing some tarts belting out that english tune.   Duchess, what are the Ravens chances, you must have inside info.  Is it worth putting a tenner on a Ravens win?

Have you had a try out  as a front row forward, ? the lad that snaps the ball back to the quarter back.  In my minds eye i see you as a sumo wrestler, carrying those ten stone weaklings before you.   Have you considered not snapping the ball backwards and just heaving the opposition over the try line, as they hang on to your ankle?
*sigh* Oh Piggy. You know damn well the Ravens aren't playing. 
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
O no, big mistake. Who do you suggest i put a pound on?
The Tortoises!

Piglet's favorite team: The London Silly Nannies.

https://youtu.be/uBQiaR4h8ME
(02-10-2023, 08:15 AM)Piglet Wrote: O no, big mistake.  Who do you suggest i put a pound on?

Darling . . . since you obviously get no satisfaction from putting a "pound" on you . . . maybe try pounding the table with rage!

Or . . . pony-up a few more quid and have a go at Man City or Man United.

One way or another . . . win or lose . . . you take it in the ass, luv!
(02-10-2023, 08:15 AM)Piglet Wrote: O no, big mistake.  Who do you suggest i put a pound on?

The Philadelphia Enemas are a good bet.
Go Birds!
(02-10-2023, 09:03 PM)Duchess Wrote: Go Birds!

Go Chiefs!
11:30 at night, ugh.
Oh wow

(02-10-2023, 09:54 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Go Chiefs!

Go to your room right now! You're grounded.
Clang, are you watching the game with your friends?
Are the birds Philadelphia? The Kansas city cheifs sound good, whats happened to the Washington Redskins?

Oh, it must be racist and banned. Wokery, the new nazis. Redskins..........blackskins, yellow skins, FFS . I still watch those 1950s westerns on talking pictures, i love westerns, with the redskins riding around a wagon train thats in a circle, getting shot to fuck.

Tactics workshop needed there. And their faces, with a whisky bottle or a repeating rifle in their hands, happy days.
(02-11-2023, 06:34 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-10-2023, 09:54 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Go Chiefs!

Go to your room right now! You're grounded.

I'm only rooting for them to win a bet with my brother for a cigar.
(02-11-2023, 06:55 AM)Duchess Wrote: Clang, are you watching the game with your friends?

Yes. Busy weekend. Chowderfest today, Superbowl party tomorrow.
How much snow do you have on the ground? I don't suppose there are any Winter carnivals around, is there?
(02-11-2023, 06:51 PM)Duchess Wrote: How much snow do you have on the ground? I don't suppose there are any Winter carnivals around, is there?

No snow. Supposed to be a nice sunny 48 degrees later today. Go Chiefs.
How about dem CHEEEFS!!!!
*gasp* What. The. Fuck!

Go Birds!