Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HMMPH!
How dare you all have something better to do when I have time to fuck off. I don't want to be with anyone else but you guys while I wait for the game to start.

What are you doing? HuhHuhHuh?

Smiley-rolling-joint
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
What are you doing, girl?

Any pre-game rituals . . . new or old?  That would also include Kush, too.

It's 75 degrees, here.  Great weather for all who are visiting for the golf tourney, too.
(02-12-2023, 05:26 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: What are you doing, girl?

Any pre-game rituals . . . new or old?  That would also include Kush, too.

It's 75 degrees, here.  Great weather for all who are visiting for the golf tourney, too.

I'm smokin' a little weed. I don't really have rituals, but the only thing that I try to never do is talk shit before a game, any game, but especially this game. I know from experience that the NFL gods don't like smug, shit talkers.

I've been seeing your gorgeous weather all week long and the roof of your stadium is open for the game. 

I just scrolled by a picture of the Goodyear blimp in the sky above AZ and it said they were keeping an eye on the Phoenix Open.

[Image: FozKvj0XEAYsXGo?format=jpg&name=medium]

...and I'm watching the game alone because I don't want anyone talking at me. 
I'm too nervous to watch the game so you'll need to give me the play-by-play.
(02-12-2023, 07:32 PM)rothschild Wrote: I'm too nervous to watch the game so you'll need to give me the play-by-play.

KC won the coin toss and deferred. We marched down the field and are on the board with the first TD.
(02-12-2023, 07:55 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-12-2023, 07:32 PM)rothschild Wrote: I'm too nervous to watch the game so you'll need to give me the play-by-play.

KC won the coin toss and deferred. We marched down the field and are on the board with the first TD.

You're there with them?
I'm in their pocket.
(02-12-2023, 07:55 PM)Duchess Wrote:

So much for defensive primacy.
I'm finally here watching Superbowl with you numptys.
Watching the superbowl gives me the creeps. The same way antique furniture does, I can't explain it.
(02-12-2023, 09:19 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I'm finally here watching Superbowl with you numptys.

Aussie!  99
Sorry I missed the Mock Superbowl watch party. I was having too much fun, food and cigars with friends at the cigar shop. Great second half. Glad to see the Chiefs win. Free cigar for me.
What stick did you win?  Something new . . .  or an old and familiar family, brand or factory?
(02-13-2023, 11:35 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: What stick did you win?  Something new . . .  or an old and familiar family, brand or factory?

Espinosa Crema.
(02-13-2023, 06:33 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(02-13-2023, 11:35 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: What stick did you win?  Something new . . .  or an old and familiar family, brand or factory?

Espinosa Crema.

Nicaraguan . . . si?

Mild to medium body?
Clang 2.0 has arrived!
(02-13-2023, 06:39 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(02-13-2023, 06:33 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Espinosa Crema.

Nicaraguan . . . si?

Mild to medium body?

Si.
(02-13-2023, 10:56 PM)rothschild Wrote: Clang 2.0 has arrived!

Indeed. Though he thinks he looks more like Bruce Villanche than Brad Pitt as the photoshopping friend promised. He does actually have a beard in real life, but more gray and not as nice looking.
So that's not your beard, Clangy?
It's not full of egg yolks, so no.