Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will you be my Valentine......?
Mirah?     A limo will pick you up, five courses, Adele at Vegas, a gold necklace, and a limo home.
You'll have to dual with me for her attention. She's mine, all mine.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Piglet will need to wear a cupid's outfit, but in red, all red. Duchess and I will use the limo and have dinner. I don't need a gold necklace. I like flowers and chocolates, but not those cheap chocolates that come from any store this time of year.

I think we ought to have a girls night out in the limo, all the women here. I'll behave. I promise. Until it is just me and Duchess.
We can meet up with the guys later, but the limo is ours and we will have a night on the town.

I love that you're making the decisions. I usually have to direct everyone, everywhere, every time, I'm all about control, so to give that up for an evening sounds divine.
Funny. Usually I just go w/ the flow and do whatever my friends are doing and rarely make the decisions!

Your wish is my command Mirah, a cupids outfit it is. Flowers and the best chocs on the way, with the best Lavender scent and Chanel no5. And i will deliver like De Caprio on the stairs in Titanic.

Here i am, wise, intelligent, a skilled cook, empathic, mature, enigmatic, monied, international, handsome. And then theirs Duchess, coarse, working class, unable to cook, broke, predictable, of an average in all aspects. looking her years.

And in regards to an evening with the Duchess, she has passions that involve a mouse in hay. And the hay will be your underclothes.

Forsake such, and avail yourself to a gentleman. Me. Just a quick word Duchess.

Butt out bitch. Im yanking on your hair,....hard.
(02-15-2023, 08:58 AM)Piglet Wrote:     And then theirs Duchess, coarse, working class, unable to cook, broke, predictable, of  an average in all aspects.  looking her years.

Nailed it!   116
Nailed it was my stage name.
[Image: uSdLGgs.jpg]
[Image: m59qkgvt36fg.jpg]
Awww cute!

And there is no way Piglet can steal my affection from Duchess.
But I love the cupid outfit! And chocolates
Etc etc
I almost called you an incel tho. But I don't think you have quie reached that level.

Piglet, are you married? Do you date people in the town in which you live?

yes
Whats an incel? Must be American. I am concerned about you Duchess, i was thinking you were going to mock me back, but instead all i got was depressive nonsense. Are you alright ducky? Your near New York, i thought those birds were spunky and up for a fight, do you have a New York accent?

Thats hot.

I have a partner Mirah whos had two deep brain tumours removed, life isnt easy. I shall not come between you and the Duchess, and admit defeat. I demand to be mocked, after all ive done a good job on most of you. Id pinch your bottom if i could Mirah, and slap yours Duchess. Hard.
(02-16-2023, 08:09 AM)Piglet Wrote:  do you have a New York accent?

and slap yours Duchess.  Hard.

Eh? No, I do not. 

You keep threatening me with a good time, mister.
Srsly

That was fun tho Piglet. Even my dream was unlucky last night. In it this guy shared his feelings for me publicly and then when we were alone and I thought he was going to kiss me instead he asked if I would cook breakfast at 2 am for this person. I woke up before I could respond.

Sorry about your partner. Not easy indeed. :(

I said bed and breakfast.
(02-16-2023, 11:32 AM)BigMark Wrote: I said bed and breakfast.

hah
(02-16-2023, 08:09 AM)Piglet Wrote: Whats an incel?  Must be American. 

Typically an American male who feels all American females are flawed, or any American female that doesn't want to date him is flawed. They are typically stalkers, socially awkward. They blame females for thier lack of getting a date.
Oh and I guess involuntary celibate.