Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES
trump was the first to declare his candidacy and today Nikki Haley threw her hat into the ring.

Let the snark begin. I can hardly wait to watch them devour each other.  [Image: 57.gif]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Well . . . today Biden got the results from his annual physical.

After conducting and reviewing tests and results, his physician informed him that he had both Alzheimer's and cancer.

Biden replied:  "Hey, man . . . at least I don't have Alzheimer's!"
*snort laugh*
He said, hey man i'm a Scorpio.
Woohoo, Nikki's in my hometown tonight.   Luckily, I live 2 hours north now.
Ever since Nikki declared her candidacy I've been seeing people here & there telling her to go back to her own country. I'm no fan of Nikki Haley, but she's as American as I am. 
(02-17-2023, 07:19 AM)Duchess Wrote: Ever since Nikki declared her candidacy I've been seeing people here & there telling her to go back to her own country. I'm no fan of Nikki Haley, but she's as American as I am. 

Funny thing is,  it's mostly pubs saying that shit.  I thought only Democrats ate their own.    Annie Coulter,  one of the biggest mental morons I have ever seen,   also ranted about India,  with something along the lines of how they are starving over there and worship cows and rats.  

I think Annie is gunning for being trump wife #4 (or 5- I'll have to Google to see how many wives he's had)
Vivek Ramaswamy has tossed his hat into the ring and announced his candidacy for President . . . 37 years old.

I like this guy.  I've read two of his books and believe his outlook and vision for this nation's survival is spot-on.

Now, if he could get Tulsi as a running mate, I'd be over the moon.
Oh..my..gawd. Ahahahahaha!
(02-22-2023, 05:44 AM)Duchess Wrote: Oh..my..gawd. Ahahahahaha!

Yeah . . . you're right.  I didn't think that one through.

Gabbard on the ticket with the kid as her VP.

Woohoo!
*snort laugh*

Knock it off, you boob.   16
Marianne Williamson is running for President again in 2024. She's the first Democrat to challenge President Biden.

She has no shot and as always I wonder why people like her want to show all of us how well she can waste money.
I wonder when Stacey Abrams will toss her hat in the ring.

You know, in the Star Trek universe, she is the president of Earth, right?

Not kidding.
(02-27-2023, 01:26 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: I wonder when Stacey Abrams will toss her hat in the ring.

You know, in the Star Trek universe, she is the president of Earth, right?

Not kidding.

You've never struck me as a kidder, doll. Is that even a word? 
(02-27-2023, 02:03 PM)Duchess Wrote: You've never struck me as a kidder, doll. Is that even a word? 

I'll ask Margot and get back to you.
[Image: FqZGid0WwAAQ25C?format=jpg&name=900x900]
He's going to build cities even tho he couldn't build a wall AND we'll have flying cars. YeeHaw!
because you assholes didnt want a wall
(03-05-2023, 09:17 AM)BigMark Wrote: because you assholes didnt want a wall

Wah
suck it