Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL 2023
Too soon?    Awink

[Image: FpCu7ECaUAIsOIR?format=jpg&name=medium]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-16-2023, 12:38 PM)Duchess Wrote: Too soon?    Awink

[Image: FpCu7ECaUAIsOIR?format=jpg&name=medium]

It certainly won't be the Patriots unless we can find someone at least half as good as Brady.
I think one of the bird ones, or the pirate thingy.

hah   Go Birds!
It's being reported that Aaron Rodgers took a meeting with the Jets yesterday. It's said that team officials flew in to meet with Aaron himself.

There is drama, big drama, with this story. Is there anyone more dramatic than sports media?
Kelce is coming back for another year. Yay! This is such an anxious time of year with all the wheelin' & dealin'. Aside from losing, this is my least favorite part of football.

Still waiting to hear about Aaron Rodgers. Those foolish Jets all but kissed his bare nekkid ass. 
Jimmy GQ to the Raiders.

[Image: FrHjf6eaUAAS8s5?format=jpg&name=medium]
I miss you, MS. 

I don't care that it's the off-season. I want to talk about football.   111
Isnt there an NFL computer game where you become head coach, buy and sell players, manage the budget, pick the team and tactics etc.
*gasp* Is there?! Ohmaigawds I would love that! I will look for that today! Thank you, Piggy!

I hope you're not pulling my leg.
AFC east looking scary this next year. Should be interesting to watch, especially since my Broncos probably gonna get their players from Walmart from now on...
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
I think you have a lot to look forward to. I'm not exactly a fan of Sean, but credit where due, I think he's a better than average coach and he'll put Russell in the best positions to win. Good luck! Easy to say when you're not in my division.  Awink
Your welcome. Let us know how you get on.
I don't like one of my players girlfriend. I don't normally pay attention to this type of bullshit, but it's in my face and now I have an opinion.

If Sally comments I'm going to ask her to watch the very short video that formed the basis of my opinion and see if she agrees.
Womens football, or soccer to you is booming and even gets on the sports channels and the BBC. There are also rugby union teams, women playing hard aggressive rugby, hind quarrters and knickers for all to see. I watch that, the rugby union gals, its excellent. Soccer here for girls is well known to be a haven for gay gals.

Do you have female NFL teams, baseball teams?
(03-29-2023, 07:11 AM)Piglet Wrote: Do you  have female NFL teams

No.

Why do you try so hard not to use proper sentence structure/grammar/punctuation?
Oh, point out my mistakes, i dont see any.
Thought not.
(03-30-2023, 06:59 AM)Piglet Wrote: Oh, point out my mistakes, i dont see any.

(03-31-2023, 08:10 AM)Piglet Wrote: Thought not.

Oh Piggy, I normally think calling out someone mistakes is lame, but if this is a challenge I can accept that. My original comment was simply me wondering why you were trying so hard to make all the mistakes you do. I wonder why you would make that effort, obviously there's a reason behind it.
I didn't think about today being April Fools Day and Eagles Nation posted that the Birds had just signed Dallas Cowboys free agent Zeke Elliot to our team on a 1 year deal and I nearly had a coronary. Oh my god they got me good.