Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murdaugh Murders
I just saw this on Netflix and then went to look up the case and its going on right now. This crazy rich corupted family in South Carolina.

I think that fucker is going down. His son had taken a video the day, or night, I can't recall, of the murders. His voice is heard and it was determined the mother & son were murdered within minutes of it.

He took the stand today. I can't help but think he and his attorney viewed that as some kind of hail Mary pass. It's extremely rare for a murder defendant to take the stand in his own case.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I never really believe that families like this exist. His son has the boating accident where Mallory Beach was killed and his lawyering father and grandfather work at covering it up, then his son goes to trial and his father murders him and his wife. Un fucking believable.

Oh Buster is the other son. (I think) I thought he was the granpa-it sounds like an old name, but maybe there is an older Buster. I need a family tree!

My gut is telling me this POS won't be convicted.  A hung jury (mistrial) is what my Magic 8 Ball is predicting.
Hmmm I'm not so sure of that. BUT I HAVE ONLY watched 2 small youtube videos of the trial and a netflix special. I have no idea what evidence they will be able to prove against the guy. He has been getting out of shit for his whole life, they probably all know how to do the "perfect murder" and get away with it.

I think people are tired of his shit and his family's shit, but that doesnt' matter to the jury of course.

(02-24-2023, 10:26 PM)MirahM Wrote: I think people are tired of his shit and his family's shit, but that doesnt' matter to the jury of course.

As a lawyer, I can't help but think he's polished his testimony to be just enough contrite and apologetic to being a thief (as he suffered from drug addiction - "victim") and then offering the "vigilante" scenario for the murders, due to his low-life drunken son's boating accident.

Not a fan of the prosecutor . . . too argumentative, IMO.  He reminds me of the Jodi Arias prosecuting asshole, Martinez.

Thanks to him, she didn't get the needle.

I do so hope my Magic 8 Ball is lying to me.
Do you use your 8-ball often?!

(02-24-2023, 10:35 PM)MirahM Wrote: Do you use your 8-ball often?!

I do!

Seriously . . . I do.
I believe you!

What?
(02-24-2023, 10:32 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:  Jodi Arias 

I haven't thought about that wretched female in a long time and now that I am I am thinking of her making Christmas cookies in the slammer. Out of all the things I could have been pissy about, it was those fuckin' Christmas cookies that set me off.    52
(02-25-2023, 06:49 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-24-2023, 10:32 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:  Jodi Arias 

I haven't thought about that wretched female in a long time and now that I am I am thinking of her making Christmas cookies in the slammer. Out of all the things I could have been pissy about, it was those fuckin' Christmas cookies that set me off.    52
Poop cookies washed down with some tangy, bitter toilet wine.
(02-24-2023, 10:39 PM)MirahM Wrote: I believe you!

When I asked my Magic 8 Ball if you believed me, it responded with:  "As I see it, YES".

Unfortunately, when I asked some very tender and subtly worded erotic questions about you, it responded with: "None of your damned business, you nosey bitch!".

The Magic 8 Ball has spoken and I shall obey.
!!!

I mean....some of those questions could probably just be answered here.....also, I mean not in this thread tho. But if you must obey.

The jury deliberated for less than 3 hours before finding Murdaugh guilty of the murders of his wife and youngest son.

Earlier in the week Murdaugh's brother testified that the shotgun blast had blown out his nephews brains and he felt compelled to clean up the mess, he said it was the hardest thing he had ever done, but he felt he owed it to his nephew to handle it, they had a special relationship and he loved him. A family friend finished the cleaning after coming by.

Christ on a cracker. That fucker aimed and fired at his youngest child. I wonder what his wife and kid were thinking when they see him preparing to fire.
Hooray for the jury not buying into the defense's bullshit!

The kid's brain was blown out of head and was found at his feet . . . shot from the front so he saw it coming, too!

What is bizarre is that they didn't hire a professional cleaning crew that specializes in crime scene cleanup.

Having a family member cleaning up after dead loved ones is beyond sick.
That is so sad. I am sure it wasn't a surprise to either one of them that this guy would sacrifice his own family in attempt to "save" them and the family name.

I bought a rolex and found out the guy did csc, always wondered...