KEEP YOUR FINGERS TO YOURSELF
When eating out have you ever had someone help themselves to a piece of food off your plate just so they could try it?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Never without asking or me first extending an invitation to "help yourself."

Not even kids have done that when they've been with me.

I'd definitely have a problem with that, and my mouth  . . . or an eating implement  . . . would provide a swift cure for such behavior.
Yeah, with my my kids and husband. We usually all get something different at a restaurant and everyone tries it. I don't do it with anyone else though, that's gross. I ordered a clam chowder the other day which was really good and my daughter stole it from me. Could I have my fucking soup back please.
Also when the soup comes I have to grab it before my husband gets it or his stupid beard will be in it which makes me not want to try it anymore.
some jackass with a maga beard does food challenges who would watch that.
My husband has dandruff too and when he scratches his beard it's like a salt shaker. I have a very low tolerance for that stupid bullshit.
(03-04-2023, 09:02 PM)sally Wrote: My husband has dandruff too and when he scratches his beard it's like a salt shaker. I have a very low tolerance for that stupid bullshit.

I will NEVER be able to use a salt shaker without think of what you posted.

Fuck me running . . . why in the name of God did I read that?
dandruff, dried egg yolks and sally's vaginal secretion's.
(03-04-2023, 09:43 PM)BigMark Wrote: dandruff, dried egg yolks and sally's vaginal secretion's.

Add some dried up grits and dog hair and you got one hell of a sexy beard.
(03-04-2023, 08:27 PM)BigMark Wrote: some jackass with a maga beard does food challenges who would watch that.

Me, possibly. 

https://youtu.be/77sdWfattmo
(03-04-2023, 09:13 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: I will NEVER be able to use a salt shaker without think of what you posted.

Maggot used to talk about parmesan cheese and the contents of the Ped Egg.
Just . . . STOP . . Please!
I know! It's horrible! It's fuckin' revolting! I just couldn't let the moment pass. Well, of course I could have, I have self control. 
(03-04-2023, 10:15 PM)sally Wrote:
(03-04-2023, 09:43 PM)BigMark Wrote: dandruff, dried egg yolks and sally's vaginal secretion's.

Add some dried up grits and dog hair and you got one hell of a sexy beard.

Pffft.....all you need for a sexy beard is your own man batter.
It's absolutely disgusting. We got into fight about it once when he grabbed the soup and started eating it like a vulture then asks me if I want to try it. Not now, you fucking asshole. Then he asks what the hell is my problem. Do you realize you just dunked your beard in the soup, idiot.
Get rid of that filthy thing, Clang. God knows where it's been.
I can't eat or drink after anyone, even anyone I would kiss. I am revolted by it. Uuuggghh. I would never share a toothbrush either. Makes me want to heave just thinking of it.
That's how I caught covid. I made my famous chicken salad for dinner and my son came home from work and told me it tastes like shit. Not thinking I took the fork he ate off of and took a bite and told him he's crazy, it's the way I always make it. Then he told me it doesn't taste like anything and that's when I knew he had covid and now I do too goddamnit.
(03-05-2023, 04:03 PM)sally Wrote:  my famous chicken salad for dinner 

Can you elaborate on that? What kind of chicken do you use? By that I mean is it a whole chicken or chicken breasts? What do you add to it? How do you make it a meal?
we bought a chicken here and the wings were gigantic, the whole thing was big.