DRAG SHOWS
Why do so many people think that those who go to drag shows are their business? 
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-14-2023, 05:32 AM)Duchess Wrote: Why do so many people think that those who go to drag shows are their business? 

Some people aren't happy unless they have something to hate. Miserable people hate to see others happy. Or they are closeted crossdressers who pretend to hate what they secretly love.
I can't stand it and I'm so fucking sick of it.
(03-14-2023, 05:32 AM)Duchess Wrote: Why do so many people think that those who go to drag shows are their business? 

Why do so many people think everything  and everyone is their business?

Drag shows, Klan rallies, DNC events, bathroom stalls in airports . . . where does it stop?
I don't know! I wish I did, I wish I understood it and then maybe I wouldn't always have questions about it. 

I don't know if life has always been like this or if it's just that I've begun to pay attention. 
Who would of thought that becoming a "Social Media Influencer" would ever become a thing . . . or a career path to pursue?

Or wanting to be seen and then complaining to the world about lack of privacy?
Who is complaining about adults going to drag shows?
(03-14-2023, 09:41 AM)sally Wrote: Who is complaining about adults going to drag shows?

Their ugly wives.
(03-14-2023, 09:41 AM)sally Wrote: Who is complaining about adults going to drag shows?

Here ya go, I googled it for you. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=drag+que...s-wiz-serp
It was just a question, you don't have to be all snippy about it.
Eric Shun was my drag name.
(03-14-2023, 10:18 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Here ya go, I googled it for you. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=drag+que...s-wiz-serp

I have a hunch that it's mostly about children being introduced to drag culture by events like Drag Queen Story Time, which is held at public libraries.

Some people aren't down with the sexualization of children.
(03-14-2023, 10:28 AM)sally Wrote: It was just a question, you don't have to be all snippy about it.

hah  I wasn't snippy. I only had a nana second and I choose to pay attention to you rather than what I was supposed to be doing.
(03-14-2023, 10:31 AM)BigMark Wrote: Eric Shun was my drag name.

hah

Tucker Ballsin was my drag name.
(03-14-2023, 10:32 AM)rothschild Wrote: I have a hunch that it's mostly about children being introduced to drag culture by events like Drag Queen Story Time, which is held at public libraries.

That's some archaic thinking you've got going on there, mister. There is no sexualization going on during story time. Kids don't think like that, they are with their parents listening to a story being read to them. Who do you think traumatizes them, a funny person they probably think is in costume, or the angry white men showing up armed to the teeth who think they know what's best for a strangers kids.
What story?

Charlotte's Web or My Shadow Is Pink?

Costumes can be scary.

Clowns are scary.
I don't like clowns either, kid. I don't think they look friendly nor welcoming.
The only clowns I like are rodeo clowns.

Seriously.  
(03-14-2023, 11:18 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-14-2023, 10:32 AM)rothschild Wrote: I have a hunch that it's mostly about children being introduced to drag culture by events like Drag Queen Story Time, which is held at public libraries.

That's some archaic thinking you've got going on there, mister. There is no sexualization going on during story time. Kids don't think like that, they are with their parents listening to a story being read to them. Who do you think traumatizes them, a funny person they probably think is in costume, or the angry white men showing up armed to the teeth who think they know what's best for a strangers kids.

Why is there a need for drag queens to tell little kids stories? Is there a stripper story time too?
(03-14-2023, 11:18 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Then what's the point of introducing drag culture to children? So children feel warm and fuzzy towards an alternative lifestyle that's inherently sexual?