Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DO YOU LIKE IT HOT?
Is there such a thing as too hot? Hehe. For those of you who like to spice it up a little, what are some of your favorite hot sauces?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
La Victoria Extra Hot (hard to find) and Huy Fong Siracha Sauce, Mrs. Biggie just made homemade salsa yesterday, it was good, not great think she needed to roast the ingredients like cooking con claudia on youtube.
Hot Ones The Last Dab XXX.
Hot Ones Fiji Fire. Really nice flavor that goes well with just about everything, but not so hot that it's unbearable. Love it on boiled eggs.
She has a very tasty chalupa!

Check out - Views On The Road - on YouTube.

And Cowboy Kent Rollins.
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fimages-na.ssl-images-am...ipo=images]
While looking at a bunch of different hot sauce I saw one packaged as sticks of dynamite.   hah
I did the blue one chip challenge and I'd have to say that thing was hot and disgusting. It made me puke and I was on fire a good 20 minutes. I've also tried a fresh Carolina reaper before and I'd advise against that unless you have a really high heat tolerance.
(03-21-2023, 01:23 PM)sally Wrote: I did the blue one chip challenge and I'd have to say that thing was hot and disgusting. It made me puke and I was on fire a good 20 minutes. I've also tried a fresh Carolina reaper before and I'd advise against that unless you have a really high heat tolerance.

I had some Carolina Reaper jerky. It was quite bland.
 Oh no. Clang doesn't have any taste buds. Poor Clangy.
(03-21-2023, 01:23 PM)sally Wrote: I did the blue one chip challenge 

I think I saw that on one of those cooking shows. It was the blonde Brit who screams.
(03-21-2023, 01:23 PM)sally Wrote: I did the blue one chip challenge and I'd have to say that thing was hot and disgusting. It made me puke and I was on fire a good 20 minutes. I've also tried a fresh Carolina reaper before and I'd advise against that unless you have a really high heat tolerance.

It's funny as hell watching people eat that shit. But not as funny as the marine who was challenged to rub atomic heat on his nutsack. Dewd was sorry as fuck. hah
I crack up watching those videos. Some of them are ready to call 911.
(03-21-2023, 02:27 PM)Duchess Wrote:  Oh no. Clang doesn't have any taste buds. Poor Clangy.

My taste buds are fine. I love the spicy heat. I was trying to say I have a high tolerance for the heat and spice hence the Carolina Reaper jerky tasted bland to me. There's an Atomic Wings reopening this weekend in my neighborhood. I really want to try their super spicy  Atomic and Nuclear wings.
(03-21-2023, 02:21 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Try just a fresh Carolina reaper pepper one time, you might not think it's so bland. I thought I was going to spontaneously combust.
They were in an open bin at Lucky's and I was thinking to myself what if a little kid just took one and put it in their mouth while the parent wasn't looking. They're small, red and pretty so I could see how they'd look good to a kid. That would surely teach them never to take anything again without asking.
(03-21-2023, 05:11 PM)sally Wrote:
(03-21-2023, 02:21 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Try just a fresh Carolina reaper pepper one time, you might not think it's so bland. I thought I was going to spontaneously combust.

Maybe. I use to eat Blue Diamond ghost pepper and Carolina Reaper almonds. They gave me the shits the next day but the spice and heat wasn't bland but wasn't burn your mouth and make you sweat. I bought some ghost pepper and Jamaican brand Carolina Reaper hot sauce last weekend. Might try some on whatever I eat for dinner tonight. Or maybe I'll go easy and use my Wasabi sauce.
I'm making a roasted salsa without onions or cilantro.

Roma tomatoes, Hatch green chilis, jalapenos, yellow chilis and a few serrano (for that "makes your forehead sweat" heat) . . . and a bit of salt, to taste.

It's a recipe given to me, by a Yaqui/Mexican friend . . . and is incredibly addictive on its own (believe it or not . . . best with Frito scoops) or for dressing eggs, tacos, burritos and burgers.
I saw a burrito today that looked ah-mazing. I've never had one and I'm not usually drawn to meat, but it looked incredible. I'm sure the sound of my roaring stomach played a role in the food lust I was feeling at the time. That thing was huge! It's girth made me say, wooooo.

Cue Mark telling me that's what all the girls say. I pre-empted you, you whippersnapper.