Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An ear for change.
Recent events have highlighted how wrongly i have conducted my life,  not consciously, but what ive been born with, that underneath it all i keep doing the same thing, over and over, maintaining the problem.    

When what you do doesnt help, change, fundamental change is needed.    Is life telling you something?

And you ignore it?    And your problems never go away but get worse?, and worser still, keep recurring?
Take a spoonful of cement and harden up, sissy.
Why, you want to sit on his lap?
I'd rather do something wholesome and uplifting, like going to drag queen storytime.
78 Asshat
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Rothschild is right, i think of myself as a hard un, and i am, but there are leaks. Just one gap, and water runs through. Bastards come well disguised. As always there is a paradox in life, being nice can be the worst thing you can do. Problem solved.
P.S, Beware folk expressing love while pushing in stillettos.
(03-21-2023, 08:00 AM)Piglet Wrote: Beware folk expressing love while pushing in stillettos.

Whew. I know you're not talking about me.
Self reflection doesn't make one soft. Being afraid of drag queens, however...that makes you a fucking marshmallow.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
A pink one.
(03-22-2023, 05:37 AM)Donovan Wrote: Self reflection doesn't make one soft. Being afraid of drag queens, however...that makes you a fucking marshmallow.
When I was 14 I was walking down the street with my friend and her dumbass started laughing when we walked past a 6'5 black dude in drag. He took off his heels, chased us down the street and said that we done made the man come out of him and he's gonna beat both of our bitch asses. I was scared as fuck, I was running like a pit bull was chasing me.
(03-22-2023, 10:08 AM)sally Wrote: I was running like a pit bull was chasing me.

I'm sorry I laughed. 

I'd be so scared if one were chasing me.