High Strung
Do you know anyone who is high strung? Have you ever called anyone that? Has anyone ever called you that? Is it an insult? Do guys ever get called high strung?

And yes I am aware that I can fit into the category of high strung.

yes i am trying to relax more...
I'm pretty sure I've only ever referred to horses using that phrase. I could be wrong, but nothing is jumping out at me.

I don't see it so much as an insult as I see it as a warning to be aware and don't let down your guard. Those that are high strung are unpredictable. 
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
What do you feel most nervous and anxious about?

Its funny because just the other day someone said they see me as a super relaxed person and I laughed because I didn't think that was true.

My coworker just told me that someone told him before I started that I was a good worker but prone to worry alot and high strung. Now I am trying to figure out who said that about me. But really it shouldn't matter. I tend to get anxious around work stuff, wanting to do a good job. My mom was the same way so I know I get it from her.

Wow. Never would have applied high strung to you.
It is wierd that my coworker called me high strung because I think he is. He never shuts up. I mean I can talk a lot, but next to him I am a quiet mouse.

He has done some unpredictable things that now have become predictable.

Luckily he is only here for 1 more week and then this place is all mine!

(03-20-2023, 12:48 PM)Duchess Wrote: Wow. Never would have applied high strung to you.

I know! Right?! I sort of have to laugh at it.

I think most high achievers are high strung.
Are you easily agitated, Mark?
YES YOU DUMB BITCH!
Ahahahhahaha! You little shit.
Ah ha ha Fuck you all!

Are you flirting with me?

Get a room! With a two way mirror!
Oooohhhh that could be so much fun.
Tan fowl, Tan bovine!
hah   Brown chicken, brown cow.
(03-20-2023, 02:02 PM)BigMark Wrote: I think most high achievers are high strung.

I appreciate you saying this!

Ya think?  I don't even have to give up my bonus points to realize that certain members are high strung hah
The guy who called me high strung sent me 2 emails today needing a reciept for something so that he can get reimbursed, and in his email he used the word "anxious" twice. As in he is anxious to get this done so he can get his $ back.

Meanwhile I am still waiting for the gov entity to pay me a relocation assistance package that was promised to me by my hiring manager. I wonder how quickly I will get that receipt for the guy.

Fucker.