Sorry. But did I just hear you say . . .
Gaffes, faux-pas, misstatements, saying the quiet thing out loud, or just being plain stupid . . . I'm sure we've all done it on more than one occasion. 

Except, for the members of Mock . . . excluding me, of course.  Yeah . . . I have spouted more than my fair share.

Those in the limelight or public eye, provide countless examples of this phenomenon.

Here's one, from today, in celebration of Women's History Month. This was said by our President, at an event celebrating his work with the Women Against Violence Act:

"You know but this builds on other steps you’ve taken and we’ve taken, like the most significant gun safety law in 30 years to help keep guns out of the hands of domestic political advisors.

The White House issued a correction stating instead of domestic political advisors, the President meant to say, "convicted domestic abusers ".

Got any favorites or ones you deem noteworthy?
I love Joe.
Why? Tell me what he has done that's so great that you feel an emotional connection to him, I'm really curious to know. Maybe you'll win Mock's special Olympics award with your answer.
(03-30-2023, 05:02 PM)sally Wrote: Why? Tell me what he has done that's so great that you feel an emotional connection to him, I'm really curious to know. Maybe you'll win Mock's special Olympics award with your answer.

I think Aussie meant to say "I love blow." I suspect the movie Cocaine Bear was based on parts of Aussie's life.
(03-30-2023, 10:26 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I love Joe.

Me, too.

Especially when he says stuff like this, while addressing a group and pushing gun legislation (after the murder spree of children, by a tranny), yesterday.

"I ’m a Second Amendment guy. I have two shotguns.  My sons have shotguns. You know, but our states—you know, everybody thinks somehow the Second Amendment is absolute. You’re not allowed to go out and own a—an automatic weapon. You’re not allowed to own a machine gun. You’re not allowed to own a flamethrower. You’re not allowed to own so many other things."

First . . . Good to know, dead people not only vote, but own guns, too.  Hunter is his only living son.  Beau either died on the battlefield or by brain cancer . . . depending on the day and how he tells the story.  Nice to know Hunter currently has a firearm . . . as he lied on his ATF Form 4473 application, to purchase a handgun (and then failed to maintain control of it).

Second . . . you can legally own a fully automatic weapon, a machine gun and/or a flame-thrower.  C'mon, man . . . talk to your ATF guys and learn the laws.

For a man, who swore to uphold the Constitution (and being in politics for five decades), you'd think he'd know a little something about the 2nd, and US gun laws.
(03-30-2023, 05:02 PM)sally Wrote: Why? Tell me what he has done that's so great that you feel an emotional connection to him, I'm really curious to know. Maybe you'll win Mock's special Olympics award with your answer.

He isn't Donald Trump, sally. For that alone he deserves a Nobel peace prize.
Joe Biden is a good man. Some of your citizens that give him a hard time like Sean Hannity need to be more respectful to your Commander and Chief.

He has endured some awful tragic life events. He has worked for your country tirelessly. He didn't have to run for the top job. These are public service positions. He did this to serve his country just like his son Beau did. His son told him to run, like Jaimie Raskins son did before he did. I feel calmer knowing Joe Biden is running your country. We can work together as nations, and we are working together. We trust you, and it makes the friendship stronger.

We are not stupid, we love Joe, he is funny, and a good man.
Did you see the welcome he got in Ireland, Aussie?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Public service my ass, dementia boy is filthy rich and Hunter is human waste.
(04-16-2023, 12:35 AM)BigMark Wrote: Hunter is human waste.

Hunter was Joe's translator, in Ireland.  He helped translate a question from a child, to his father.  The question to the President was: "What are your steps to success?".

Biden answered:   “Making sure that we don’t all have COVID, why, what are you talking about?” 

Hunter jumped in and explained, to Pops, what the kid was asking.  Joe responded:   

“Whenever you disagree with someone, it’s okay to question their judgment, whether they’re right or wrong, but it’s never okay to question their motive.”

Uh . . . OK.  

So much for honesty, hard work, and doing selfless, good works for others.  Maybe love and respecting your neighbor?

Not questioning others' motives?  Yeah . . . that NEVER happens in your . . . or any other administration.  Not to mention with the media talking-heads, too!  hah
He's a joke, but he doesn't make people upset on twitter so we have that.
(04-15-2023, 02:07 PM)Duchess Wrote: Did you see the welcome he got in Ireland, Aussie?

Oh yes, it was very moving. Do you see how loyal the Irish are? I feel that connection with Joe too after seeing that, I feel that Irish comraderie. It was very beautiful, the Irish were besotted by Joe.
The polar opposite of this bullshit. Goddamn I hate that worthless fucker.

Who was the guy he pushed out of the way? Yeh, he is an oxygen thief. I read he likes to take adderal and wears diapers.
(04-16-2023, 07:21 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Who was the guy he pushed out of the way? 

The PM of Montenegro, Dusko Markovic.
He's a pushover!
(04-16-2023, 01:55 AM)BigMark Wrote: He's a joke, but he doesn't make people upset on twitter so we have that.

That's because Joe exclusively uses My Space . . . and AOL.
I like AOL. [Image: icon_redface.gif]
(04-16-2023, 01:27 PM)BigMark Wrote: I like AOL. [Image: icon_redface.gif]

You just like their new personalized audio notification:

"You've got male . . . genitalia!"
I think they did a fantastic transformation and sometimes forget to check my mail reading the news they provide, unlike other contemporary companies. Look at the former industry titans such Xerox or Polaroid HUGE companies not worth shit now.