24 TIPS FOR GIVING AMAZING HEAD
I just saw that headline. I had just clicked on a story about Robin Williams and in it Nathan Lane said Robin was a saint, he went on to say Robin had protected him in an interview before he was ready to come out. I finish the story and start to move on, that's when I saw the title to this thread and as I look further I see 36 fetishes gay men should know and at that point I am like WTF is this and that's when I look to see where I'm at and it's a gay publication. Ahahahahaha! The Advocate. Oh my gawd.

Tips? Share 'em if ya got 'em.

Kiddin', juuuust kiddin'.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I take it back. I'm not kidding.

I think Sally should go first. We can call it Lessons In Driveway Head.
I love giving head, I hate calling it that

Bite it off and spit it out in the trash where it deserves to be.
That might get you jail time though. Instead you can just fascinate about doing it while doing it, helps with the suction. If men only knew just how many women think about biting their dick off while giving head...
(03-27-2023, 10:53 PM)sally Wrote: Bite it off and spit it out in the trash where it deserves to be.

Daaaamn, Gina!!!!! Ya nasty. Lorena Bobbitt at least used a knife.
Yeah, now I am grossed out.

As you should be for even having this filthy discussion. You have your priorities fucked. What you should have been grossed out about is Robin William's sucking Nathan lane's dick.
I would like 24 tips to suck

Aileen Wuornos has entered the discussion.
Wow, that was a declaration of war, Sally, youve just been insulted. Statistics say the vast majority of women enjoy it, 25 per cent or so love it, 25 yes but less so etc, 25, not at all. A recent sex tip that made the papers is to comment on whatevers happening like" i like the way you do that", " do that more".
(03-28-2023, 12:00 AM)rothschild Wrote: Aileen Wuornos has entered the discussion.

That's what I was going for.
Sallys blowjobs suck!
(03-28-2023, 06:42 AM)Piglet Wrote: Wow, that was a declaration of war, Sally, youve just been insulted.  Statistics say the vast majority of women enjoy it

And where did you get these statistics from, Ilovesuckingcock.com?
I cant imagine that is true but finding one who does it with real enthusiasm is magic.
It might as well be Sally. There is a sex therapist that posts a column in the Daily Mail every six weeks or so, discussing the latest sex techniques, gossip, info, amazingly her name is Tracey Cox, thats where i got it from. Unlike the vast majority of people, i can remember stuff. The Mail is online and is right wing, up your street Sally.

And talking about up your street, which category do you fall into? My guess is the last category, that the last time you took your husband to heaven was on your wedding night, if you did. Being older, like you Sally have you ever pondered about your past love lives. ?

I look back on mine with serious regret, had the love of my life, Christine and i had made a go of it, i know now it would have been a disaster. As my marriage was. The girls i never committed to were probably the ones i should have.

I was the love of Judiths life, once she said she loved my smell, i can relate to that the other way round. And before some wag cracks the joke, its not about bad hygiene. Jill was marriage material. O well. Life is just one big fuck up. I bet your love life was or is interesting Sally. Pray spill the beans. p.s, i broke judiths heart, yet weep about my own.

How shallow we all are.
I've been with my husband since I was 16, not very many interesting love stories to ponder about before the age of 16. Here's a math question for you, if Sally gives her husband two blow jobs on average per week how many blowjobs did she give in 30 years? There's your answer, I've given more blow jobs than Elton John and Nathan Lane put together.
More than 3K hummers. Woooo.
With that evil serpent you call a tongue, sucking his soul out.
[Image: i2TJS1z.gif]