Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On our news it stated that the USA has had 129 gun attacks this year, and its only March.  I know your going to get upset, but it bears discussion.  If those attacks were carried out by terrorists the USA would be on high alert, like after the twin towers.

What got me is how cool that m fkr was walking into the school. 

Something has to be done.   Biden has said so, but  like healthcare he will do nowt.  And hes in charge.   It seems to me you have a president, but has no power, he should be able to pass gun laws.
After the Sandy Hook massacre in 2012 it was determined that access to weapons of war was more important than dead kids. Nothing will change. This is only a topic of discussion today because of the most recent school murders, it will fade from memory as it always does until the next shooting which could be today or tomorrow. Our country moves on easily.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Positively absurd! Assault Rifles, says it all! Why the hell does a American “citizen”
need an Assault Rifle as used in fighting in a war to kill as many of the enemy as possible for? It was a sad day for America, when it was allowed for those mass killing weapons to be able to be purchased by the general public! 
Improved gun control laws will not stop the murderous events. May slow it down.
As unfortunately there are already thousands of those Assault Rifles out there! 
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Assault weapons!  Assault rifles!

As used in war and purchased by the general public!

No one is taking guns away here anytime soon. We could, however, provide funding to schools for better security, but we can't afford it because we have to send billions of dollars to Ukraine, it's for the good of the people.
Instead of covid bubbles, kids should be going to school in bullet proof bubbles. /sarcasm

(03-28-2023, 12:58 PM)MirahM Wrote: Instead of covid bubbles, kids should be going to school in bullet proof bubbles. /sarcasm

Yeah, it's not fair that kids should have to go to school with armed security guards, that's why they hate Disney World so much. /sarcasm.
Great idea! Goofy with a gun!

Goofy has a hard on under that costume, not a gun.
Fucking Goofy = Insane.

Florida prohibits gun sales to the mentally ill.

" NO Gun For Goofy! "  

Violent Hormonal Tranny . . . No problem.

" Would you like that in .223 or 5.56?
Not for long, apparently Florida is committing trans genocide by not allowing children under 18 gender reassignment surgeries, puberty blockers or hormones. They won't be able to breed anymore and will eventually die out.
I was listening to a discussion this weekend about this. Someone said a friend's kid started taking hormones at age 7 because they decided they didn't want to be a girl, but a boy and now at age 11 they want to be a girl again and because of the hormones will not ever be able to have a baby (be pregnant) maybe they can make a baby as a male. I don't know.

(03-28-2023, 02:45 PM)sally Wrote: Not for long, apparently Florida is committing trans genocide by not allowing children under 18 gender reassignment surgeries, puberty blockers or hormones. They won't be able to breed anymore and will eventually die out.

Uh-oh.

That kind of legislation, according to ABC, was what might have prompted 28 year old Audrey Hale into forever changing her preferred pronoun of HE/HIM . . . to MASS MURDERER.

Get ready for your "peaceful" Tranny revolution and religious cleansing.
(03-28-2023, 02:48 PM)MirahM Wrote: I was listening to a discussion this weekend about this. Someone said a friend's kid started taking hormones at age 7 because they decided they didn't want to be a girl, but a boy and now at age 11 they want to be a girl again and because of the hormones will not ever be able to have a baby (be pregnant) maybe they can make a baby as a male. I don't know.

Who was the doctor that prescribed a 7 year old hormone therapy for nothing other than they decided they want to be a different gender? Because that doctor should be in jail as well as the parents. Is this crap really happening and who in their right mind would be for it?
That is what I said.

There's supposed to be a fuck ton of criteria that is met before the process can even begin.
What sort of people come up with criteria that legitimizes giving puberty blockers to children?
Beats me. It's not something I would ever sanction for a 7 year old.

I've had boy tendencies for as long as I can remember. I like being a tomboy, but I've never wanted to transition into a dude. Ugh.

I carry my balls in my big ass handbag.   Sarcastic
(03-28-2023, 05:58 PM)Duchess Wrote: There's supposed to be a fuck ton of criteria that is met before the process can even begin.

(03-28-2023, 06:43 PM)Duchess Wrote: Beats me. It's not something I would ever sanction for a 7 year old.

So at what age do you think they give puberty blockers? Obviously it's before the onset of puberty. And what fuck ton of criteria do you think could possibly be met before that age?
(03-28-2023, 07:03 PM)sally Wrote:
(03-28-2023, 05:58 PM)Duchess Wrote: There's supposed to be a fuck ton of criteria that is met before the process can even begin.

(03-28-2023, 06:43 PM)Duchess Wrote: Beats me. It's not something I would ever sanction for a 7 year old.

So at what age do you think they give puberty blockers? Obviously it's before the onset of puberty. And what fuck ton of criteria do you think could possibly be met before that age?

There is no "fuck ton" of criteria.  That is The Big Lie.

There are no uniform guidelines to protect children.  That is The Big Lie.

And how would one know?  Simple.

There is never an example of any protection or criteria, already in place to protect children, each time legislation like this is proposed.

Instead . . . the accusations of hate, bigotry and oppression . . . and the everyone's perennial favorite trigger word: "Fascism" . . . instead of examples of existing protections for children to counter enacting new laws.

And it's media driven hyper-reality . . .  and The Big Lie.