Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Messiah
My church is the church of Our Lady and the English Martyrs in Cambridge, on you tube yesterday it had a mass of four hours and seventeen minutes.   I started at 12-40 last night and only saw an hour, dreamland was calling.   

Are you without sin?

No.  Me neither.   I dont kneel before god, i lay  face down.   God help us all.
I feel a sin comin' on.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
https://youtu.be/UjZAgNh5X7w
(04-07-2023, 06:24 AM)Duchess Wrote: I feel a sin comin' on.

Testify, Sister!  Let the Spirit flow!

Can I get a Honolulu!

Thank you, Lord!
(04-07-2023, 06:24 AM)Duchess Wrote: I feel a sin comin' on.

Confess, child, and I will give you a hot load of absolution. Blowing-kisses
*gasp* rothschild!  hah
Oh Honolulu!

Cheese and rice.
Cheez Whiz and the Disciples

[Image: SyZwaWQ9QXBp]
Friends!  Brothers and Sisters!  All who are downtrodden and afraid!  Here me! You are not alone or forgotten!  You are loved!  Fear not!  Salvation awaits you!
Come . . . join us in celebration! 

All are welcomed as sojourners seeking truth, love and enlightenment!  We will share and ease your burdens at “The Shrine of The Sacred Blue Agave and Guided Missal.” (Formerly known as “Our Illustrious Painted Lady of Perpetual Motion and Lotion”)

Come, walk inside, and receive the miraculous healing from the distilled Spirit . . .  of the Blue Agave . . . all for free and in abundance . . . until you are prostrate in reverence and salvation!

Let me hear you shout, Honolulu!  Amen!

(Must be at least 21 and have proper valid ID)
Honolulu!
Amen, good sister! Amen and Honolulu!  Praises be!

Lettuce spray and give thanks for the warmth of the distilled Spirit, as it enters our body!
You people are like the soldiers whipping christ to be crucified.
You're being overly dramatic, Piggy. There isn't anyone in Mock who takes themselves seriously. We are here to fuck off, nothing more, nothing less. Settle down.
(04-09-2023, 07:00 AM)Piglet Wrote: You people are like the soldiers whipping christ to be crucified.

They were left-handed, too?

I did not know that!

Not something for me to get all hung-up, about.
(04-09-2023, 07:00 AM)Piglet Wrote: You people are like the soldiers whipping christ to be crucified.

How the fuck do you have a resurrection without a crucifixion?

98 89
Some things are to be taken seriously. You are not taking yourselves seriously, what do you think will your future look like? Laugh at this. I was idling at lights coming out of Kings Lynn when i saw a mouse dragging its hind legs behind it, to find shelter in a curb.

God knows what had happened to it, it totally altered my mood.

The vast majority wont get that, you dont get consequences.

Like in Chad now, and Niger children are starving. The pictures on Al Jazeera show adults, all well fed. 40 per cent of kids in north norfolk go to school hungry, no adult does.

Go on, mock that. For fuck sake. There but for the grace of god, go you, and by jiminy, yours is coming.

Why are you living a comfortable life now, in safety, relatively, not struggling for food, you have shelter, you can access medical care. When the vast majority suffer, its like your signing your own transfer to hell. Why arnt you six and living in Chad, or Hunstanton?

You must have done something right somewhere, god knows what.
https://youtu.be/G7XHMR3n0WY
(04-10-2023, 07:32 AM)Piglet Wrote: Some things are to be taken seriously.  

Not in Mock. This is a place to cut loose and people go about that in a variety of ways. No one posting should have to worry about being politically correct or even kind.