Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Ching.
Has anyone used this?   Some time ago i clicked on a synchronicity video on you tube, once.  For some reason it kept spitting up further videos till it forced me to play more, and im glad i did. Coincidence?

This has been practiced since the birth of human kind apparently and has been praised unreservedly by Musk Lennon and many others.  Carl Jung believed in a shadow world, that all is inter connected and coincidence is trying to tell you something, this is a bridge between the two, everything it says is valid.  There are no coincidences.

If its good enough for Jung its good enough for me, ive ordered the book.
I don't know if there is a shadow world but I think often of biological girl Clang of Earth 69. Would I want to bang myself or would she be more like a sister? Or a constant reminder of the life I sometimes wish I had?
Thats interesting the number 69, do you know what that represents? I ching is about asking the universe for guidance and advice., who would not want that. It represents the Universe, ying and yang, the 0 and 1 in computers, its how the universe works.

There are two approaches, the psychological and the here and now. I have studied the unconscious, the sub conscious and it relates to that. In any given situation you either do this....or that, why not ask eternity? Its trying to tell you something anyway. Your answers may not be what you want though.

The wisdom of its responses can be judged over time , looking back. As always, what seems bad or evil can be good and needed. When i was young the people who criticised me or made my life hard were the people who cared. Mostly.

What of you Chang, what would you ask it? It could be will i ever love? Will i ever have sex? Will i make a lot of money?

You decide, asking the universe works maybe even without i ching.

Its called prayer.
(04-14-2023, 09:06 AM)Piglet Wrote: Thats interesting the number 69, do you know what that represents?  I ching is about asking the universe for guidance and advice., who would not want that.  It represents the Universe, ying and yang, the 0 and 1 in computers, its how the universe works.

There are two approaches, the psychological and the here and now.  I have studied the unconscious, the sub conscious and it relates to that.  In any given situation you either do this....or that, why not ask eternity?  Its trying to tell you something anyway.  Your answers may not be what you want though.

The wisdom of its responses can be judged over time , looking back.  As always, what seems bad or evil can be good and needed.  When i was young the people who criticised me or made my life hard were the people who cared.  Mostly.

What of you Chang, what would you ask it?  It could be will i ever love?  Will i ever have sex?  Will i make a lot of money?

You decide, asking the universe works maybe even without i ching.

Its called prayer.

I'm not asking the universe for nothing. If sex and wealth happens it happens. My life isnt the greatest but I have friends and I'm breathing. That's enough for me right now.
(04-14-2023, 09:06 AM)Piglet Wrote:    It could be will i ever love?  Will i ever have sex?  Will i make a lot of money?

Its called prayer.

Prayer? Pray for love? Pray for sex? Pray for money? No.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Therein lies your problem. The universe is full of abundance of all types, in the bible jesus says ask and it will be given, its that simple.

Over and over. You are not meant to suffer, be deprived.....ask of what you need. But how?, you find out, me telling you wont be valued. I dont know what you want, Chang constantly whinges about not having a girlfriend, even an idiot would suggest the universe delivers that.

As for the Duchess, she keeps her hand close to her chest, she reveals nowt And while im here, im sure its a glorious chest. If i were to ask what she would ask the universe for, she will not give a truthful answer, if she gives one at all.

As for me, i have already asked, that i never set foot in this shithole ever again. No no no, Duchess, i mean this world. Will you post up a picture of yourself and others?

No. Abstemious i think is the word, ill have to look it up, i think it means limiting owt good.
(04-15-2023, 07:44 AM)Piglet Wrote:  If i were to ask what she would ask the universe for, she will not give a truthful answer, if she gives one at all.

I don't like asking for anything, Piggy, it makes me uncomfortable.
She has some tig ol bitties.
Why is that then Duchess? It might mean youve had a tough time growing up, like the lad in Oliver asking for seconds. I was unnassuming as a youngster, now i want it all. ALL. Someones going to get it, why not you?????????? Have you a picture mark,?
Does he not have access to the other forums?
(04-17-2023, 08:02 AM)BigMark Wrote: Does he not have access to the other forums?

No.
(04-17-2023, 07:05 AM)Piglet Wrote: Why is that then Duchess?  It might mean youve had a tough time growing up

Tis true, it was hard, very hard. I was alone..scared..cold & hungry. I wandered the mean streets of Baltimore looking for crumbs and bits of coal to start a fire beneath the underpass. Sometimes I would trespass and steal apples & peaches from backyard orchards. One time I snuck into a hospital emergency room and stole a blanket & shoe coverings. I had no shoes and my feet were so cold. Not much has changed. I still walk the mean streets at night and spend most of my days at the neighborhood library, they let me access their internet and their heat or AC depending on the time of year. The librarians are my family now.
You are not in the habit of making jokes, so i am inclined to believe you. Another part of me is saying that you are taking the piss, mocking, making fun, which is it? If what you say is true, then your need for your mind to want more is ever more urgent, it starts between your ears.

Are you homeless? Surely not. You cant run this place from a library. Ahhh, its my view on homelessness that you playing on. Can you prove you are homeless? What other forums are there?
(04-18-2023, 08:38 AM)Piglet Wrote: You are not in the habit of making jokes

Au contraire, Monsieur. 
(04-18-2023, 10:29 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-18-2023, 08:38 AM)Piglet Wrote: You are not in the habit of making jokes

Au contraire, Monsieur. 

Piggy is the most humorless member of Mock, during my time here.  That is an award he rightly deserves.

The only time I find myself laughing . . . is at him . . . never with him.  He truly is not humorous. It's really weird.

I believe this stems from the fact he is lacking in both institutional and cultural knowledge . . . he is an intellectual and cultural infidel.

Subtlety and nuance evade him.  He is Mock's poster-child for witlessness.
Oh, Tiki. XXXXXXXX
I have had my first reading, impressive.