Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RAINBOW FLAGS
Rainbow flags are flying and some people are losing their shit. Do you care one way or another?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
People have been losing their shit for months now.   They had this whole fucking thing on tiktok of people buying bud light,  and then destroying it in a video,  it was so stupid,  and bud light didn't care,  they got your money. 

There's not one type of flag or banner that bothers me,  not the Confederate flag,  not the swatsticka (yesh, I know I spelled it wrong) , and certainly not the rainbow flag. 

I forget what town it is,  it's somewhere in the white mountains,  but the whole damn town puts out pride flags for the month of June.    Rainbows everywhere.    It's kinda cool.
(06-12-2023, 05:50 AM)Duchess Wrote: Rainbow flags are flying and some people are losing their shit. Do you care one way or another?

I'm a secret closeted LBGTIA ally. Let that rainbow flag fly! 

Saw two butch lesbians wearing the rainbow flag. It/they were beautiful.
(06-12-2023, 07:13 AM)cannongal Wrote: People have been losing their shit for months now.   They had this whole fucking thing on tiktok of people buying bud light,  and then destroying it in a video,  it was so stupid,  and bud light didn't care,  they got your money. 

There's not one type of flag or banner that bothers me,  not the Confederate flag,  not the swatsticka (yesh, I know I spelled it wrong) , and certainly not the rainbow flag. 

I forget what town it is,  it's somewhere in the white mountains,  but the whole damn town puts out pride flags for the month of June.    Rainbows everywhere.    It's kinda cool.

The bud light “spokeswoman” has a tiktok video of himself in tight pants saying that everyone stares at his package and people need to accept that some women just have bulges. If a real woman was on TikTok saying that people just need to accept that some women have camel toes I doubt she’d get invited to the the fucking White House and spokesperson for bud light. The shit is ridiculous and I think it’s what everyone’s problem is with it.
(06-12-2023, 10:02 AM)sally Wrote:
(06-12-2023, 07:13 AM)cannongal Wrote: People have been losing their shit for months now.   They had this whole fucking thing on tiktok of people buying bud light,  and then destroying it in a video,  it was so stupid,  and bud light didn't care,  they got your money. 

The bud light “spokeswoman” has a tiktok video of himself in tight pants saying that everyone stares at his package and people need to accept that some women just have bulges. If a real woman was on TikTok saying that people just need to accept that some women have camel toes I doubt she’d get invited to the the fucking White House and spokesperson for bud light. The shit is ridiculous and I think it’s what everyone’s problem is with it.
Ya, Dylan is a biological Male,  and it's so sad that a biological male has to promote the differences between women.   Yes some women have camel toes, so what you are saying is if a man points out the fact that we have very different twats among us, it should be ignored?
And there is nothing wrong with a pride flag for Lbgtq adults, but they are turning the whole thing into a circus and pushing it on kids as well. Target has a lbgtq clothing line for infants and toddlers for fuck’s sake. Why do children need clothing that stands for lesbians, bisexuals, trans and queers? Maybe put an s on there for swingers too.
(06-12-2023, 10:14 AM)cannongal Wrote:

Ya, Dylan is a biological Male,  and it's so sad that a biological male has to promote the differences between women.   Yes some women have camel toes, so what you are saying is if a man points out the fact that we have very different twats among us, it should be ignored?
I think Dylan should cut off his bulge and get a makeshift ugly pussy if he doesn’t want people staring at his dick and balls in tight leather pants. I think every man that wants to be a woman needs to start with cutting off their Johnson. Except clang.
(06-12-2023, 10:49 AM)sally Wrote:
(06-12-2023, 07:13 AM)cannongal Wrote: People have been losing their shit for months now.   
I think Dylan should cut off his bulge and get a makeshift ugly pussy if he doesn’t want people staring at his dick and balls in tight leather pants. I think every man that wants to be a woman needs to start with cutting off their Johnson.
He really should,   and 'every man wants to be a woman ' reminds me of Butch,  he always called himself a lesbian.
(06-12-2023, 11:01 AM)cannongal Wrote:
(06-12-2023, 10:49 AM)sally Wrote:
(06-12-2023, 07:13 AM)cannongal Wrote: People have been losing their shit for months now.   
I think Dylan should cut off his bulge and get a makeshift ugly pussy if he doesn’t want people staring at his dick and balls in tight leather pants. I think every man that wants to be a woman needs to start with cutting off their Johnson.
He really should,   and 'every man wants to be a woman ' reminds me of Butch,  he always called himself a lesbian.

Fuck,  failure to read.   I agree,  every man who wants to be a woman should start with cutting off their Johnson,   trouble is, most of them who can afford it,  have already.
It's always beena mixed up world but this whole push to make kids think it's abnormal to be straight is taking it too far.
I haven't seen one single person pushing that narrative.
you live in utopia.
(06-12-2023, 01:10 PM)Duchess Wrote: I haven't seen one single person pushing that narrative.

Target is just one example. There is no need for a children’s Lbgtq clothing line or books for pre-schoolers called The GayBCs. Children don’t need that anymore than they need a heterosexual line of clothing and books. It’s ridiculous and Target marketing it is called indoctrination which by definition is to teach people (in this case impressionable children) to fully accept the ideas, opinions, and beliefs of a particular group and not accept others.
I don't view that as pushing a narrative. When I see people, young & old, wearing rainbow colors, rainbow ribbons or using a rainbow towel or any of the myriad of things out there that are rainbow related I see support of the gay community. I don't view it in the same manner as you and others in here do. I surely don't see it as trying to change a child's sexuality or an attempt at getting them not to like their straight selves. 
Teaching your children kindness and respect for people even if they are different (unless they’re assholes) is showing support for the gay community. Dressing them up in pride clothes and giving them reading material on different sexual preferences is not. That would be indoctrination.
(06-12-2023, 02:21 PM)BigMark Wrote: you live in utopia.

You get that out of my bio? I live in Utopia like Sally is a dentist.   Sarcastic
(06-12-2023, 03:31 PM)Duchess Wrote: I don't view that as pushing a narrative. When I see people, young & old, wearing rainbow colors, rainbow ribbons or using a rainbow towel or any of the myriad of things out there that are rainbow related I see support of the gay community.

Why do you think these people feel that LGBTQ needs to be supported?
(06-12-2023, 03:31 PM)Duchess Wrote: I don't view that as pushing a narrative. When I see people, young & old, wearing rainbow colors, rainbow ribbons or using a rainbow towel or any of the myriad of things out there that are rainbow related I see support of the gay community. I don't view it in the same manner as you and others in here do. I surely don't see it as trying to change a child's sexuality or an attempt at getting them not to like their straight selves. 

(06-12-2023, 06:18 PM)rothschild Wrote:
(06-12-2023, 03:31 PM)Duchess Wrote: I don't view that as pushing a narrative. When I see people, young & old, wearing rainbow colors, rainbow ribbons or using a rainbow towel or any of the myriad of things out there that are rainbow related I see support of the gay community.

And supported by children as well who don’t even know wtf LGBTQ is unless they’re told? Why do children need to support bisexuals, homosexuals, heterosexuals, any sexuals?
(06-12-2023, 06:18 PM)rothschild Wrote: Why do you think these people feel that LGBTQ needs to be supported?

Is that a serious question? Look at some of the responses in this thread and this is just a very tiny fraction of what America is like. You're a white guy in America, Sally is a white female, you two, and those like you, will always be accepted for simply being white, middle class people. Brown and black people don't get that acceptance, nor do those in the gay community. No one that is different in America will ever get the unconditional acceptance that you & Sally get and it's getting worse by the day.
(06-12-2023, 06:34 PM)sally Wrote:
(06-12-2023, 06:18 PM)rothschild Wrote:

And supported by children as well who don’t even know wtf LGBTQ is unless they’re told? Why do children need to support bisexuals, homosexuals, heterosexuals, any sexuals?

I think the answer starts with Michel Foucault, the father of postmodernism and queer theory. When you understand him -- especially what he advocated -- everything makes perfect sense. It isn't discussed openly in our society -- for very obvious reasons -- and it's a huge piece of the puzzle that underlies the deconstruction of almost all norms, irrespective of whether or not they benefit society.